Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By aussie63
  • 2 Post By margyb
  • 1 Post By margyb

Thread: American Council on Science and Health Site (Pro Ecig articles)

American Council on Science and Health Site (Pro Ecig articles)

Some Articles from the American Council on Science And Health (Science Not Hype) generally Pro Ecigs.... Do not know if they have been up before but found them interesting reading, A lot more articles along a similar vein at this site...

‚€œThe sky is falling‚€Ě, warns the CDC about largely-imaginary nicotine ‚€œpoisonings‚€Ě | American Council on Science and Health (ACSH)

Tons of toxic nicotine is out there

MN poison control exaggerates dangers to toddlers from e-cigarettes | American Council on Science and Health (ACSH)

The Anti-E-Cigarette Conspiracy | American Council on Science and Health (ACSH)

‚€œE-cigarettes encourage teen smoking!‚€Ě No, they don‚€™t in fact. | American Council on Science and Health (ACSH)

The e-cigarette: by any other name, still helping smokers quit? | American Council on Science and Health (ACSH)

NY Times Editorial Board gets it wrong on EU e-cigarette regulations | American Council on Science and Health (ACSH)

EU enacts harmful restrictions on e-cigs...it could have been worse | American Council on Science and Health (ACSH)

NY Times article tries (and fails) to elucidate the e-cigarette landscape. | American Council on Science and Health (ACSH)

E-cigarette bans and propaganda are driven by cronyism, not public health | American Council on Science and Health (ACSH)

Top 13 health scares in 2013 | American Council on Science and Health (ACSH) (Ecigs are Number 2)

More similar articles about ecigs at their site.... http://acsh.org/tag/e-cigarettes/
    Last edited by aussie63; 06-04-14 at 08:15 PM. Reason: added link
    GirlyPantz, margyb, spud and 3 others like this.

What I want to see written on my tombstone is "This is the future home of Ron........".

AVF Regular
    Great links there aussie63
    Thanks for posting
    spud and aussie63 like this.

AVF Regular
    I loved this one

The effects of nicotine on human health (Jan 2014)
    ACSH video (Dr Gilbert Ross)
    40% of physicians think nicotine is the acting carcinogen in cigarettes (wrong)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD7B9A_D8bQ#t=85
    spud likes this.

Not telling the Moderators their business, but in my opinion, these guys probably deserve their own stickied thread..... This organization is very pro ecig'.....with a lot of info and ongoing postings at their site.

What I want to see written on my tombstone is "This is the future home of Ron........".