Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree630Likes

Thread: Heavenly Vapours SUPPORT thread, post your messages of support for the appeal here

Wink Heavenly Vapours SUPPORT thread, post your messages of support for the appeal here

I'd like to start this thread for all of those members, both here in Australia and overseas, to post your messages of support for the appeal against the decision to ban the sale of vaping hardware in Western Australia. Please note, this is a SUPPORT thread, if you disagree with this appeal, or with the actions that people are taking to help out Vince with this appeal, please post your views elsewhere, or start your own thread.

The story of how this story has gone so far is in the first post of this thread : HeavenlyVapours Court Loss Results In Total Ban of All E-Cig Model Sales In WA

This thread is for the purposes of SUPPORT messages and ideas on how Vince and the appeal can be further SUPPORTED, to hopefully have the ruling overturned.

There are already some ways in which people can show their support :

Ecigs. Our right not to smoke Tobacco. by Vince van Heerden - GoFundMe This link is to the funding site for funding the appeal in court. Please give generously

https://www.change.org/en-AU/petitio...e-legalise-pvs This link is to the petition that DaveJ has organised, please sign and make it count

Update Thread for HeavenlyVapours Appeal This is the link to the Update thread, where you can see what is happening in regards to the appeal, Vince and Dan will be updating this thread regularly.

Finally, I would like to say a huge thank you to those supporters who have donated, signed the petition, and posted support messages on the forum. A big thank you also to those posting on other websites, and who made the effort to call into the radio shows, posted on FB and Twitter, every effort counts, Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you again
    Last edited by spud; 19-04-14 at 01:45 PM.
    GirlyPantz, tom32, margyb and 15 others like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    petition signed
    spud and Whizgig like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    further to that, support HV but whom ever dave jenkins is can bite my arse for sending an upselling email trying to get me to get friends on board

Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    further to that, support HV but whom ever dave jenkins is can bite my arse for sending an upselling email trying to get me to get friends on board
    davej is doing all he can to support this, he bought some doublers for $500 which went to the fund and has started a petition aimed at the minister for health. what's wrong with getting friends on board? why the nastiness?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vaping_gal View Post
    davej is doing all he can to support this, he bought some doublers for $500 which went to the fund and has started a petition aimed at the minister for health. what's wrong with getting friends on board? why the nastiness?
    there was no opt out option

AVF Regular
    Um where has the orignal thread gone? I was part way through reading the updates up to page 134 and it seem to have been deleted? or crashed?? anyone know why?

Money spent Vaping: Who cares, I'll live long enough to earn more!

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by D3AB View Post
    Um where has the orignal thread gone? I was part way through reading the updates up to page 134 and it seem to have been deleted? or crashed?? anyone know why?
    Somebody started antagonising people again.

I'm sure this one will end up the same way, so we might as well que the aardvarks, llama's and sloths.
    Mushman and Nakor like this.

Spud for VAA president I say, she's great at 'Rallying the Troops' .. good onya Spud and thanks for your personal efforts too

AVF Regular
    Why would that cause it to be deleted? I'm kinda bummed now. I don't know what was said that pertained to it being deleted, and I want to know...
    GirlyPantz, Mushman and dnar like this.

Money spent Vaping: Who cares, I'll live long enough to earn more!

AVF Regular
    I think Gruvian said it was being removed for moderation, I assume it will be back though.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast