Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By TrueNews
  • 2 Post By JenJ

Thread: Cancer Council NSW - thumbs up research

AVF Regular

Cancer Council NSW - thumbs up research

I think that this post from OutbackVaper (12-02-14, 12:52 PM) needs resurecting.
    It will certainly be a poke in the eye for the WA Cancer Council.

Electronic cigarettes found to help people quit smoking | Cancer Council NSW
    Cancer Council NSW - Electronic cigarettes found to help people quit smoking

Read up on legislation HERE
    http://www.cancercouncil.com.au/news-link/electronic-cigarettes-found-to-help-people-quit-smoking/
    Last edited by TrueNews; 19-04-14 at 11:31 PM.
    tom32 and maggie like this.

AVF Regular
    It's already been re-posted, obviously Cancer Council ** (insert state here) are all at sea and not on the same page wrt PVs. Personally, I'm sick of them, they waste too much of our time that could be better spent on talking to individuals and organisations that have an open mind about Pvs, Cancer Council (**) is irrelevant

ETA: Sorry, I'm aware that CCNSW has at times had a positive position re PVS. Problem is the umbrella organisation is totally at odds. Where do you go with that?
    Last edited by Mathy; 20-04-14 at 12:29 AM.

Divide an conquer..... whoops sorry wrong issue.......... really just show them to each other and the general public that even cancer councils cant agree on this issue

What I want to see written on my tombstone is "This is the future home of Ron........".

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathy View Post
    ETA: Sorry, I'm aware that CCNSW has at times had a positive position re PVS. Problem is the umbrella organisation is totally at odds. Where do you go with that?
    Like Aussie said, we use it to our benefit. By showing that another CC is doing the opposite and supporting e-cigs people will understand that the issue is not black and white, and that CCWA could very well be wrong.

If two organisations with the same agenda have different viewpoints then there is room for serious doubt over the actions of CCWA.
    Last edited by JenJ; 20-04-14 at 10:58 AM. Reason: grammar
    maggie and aussie63 like this.

Funny Quit NSW doesn't share the same view as I spoke to them late last year.

I'll keep saying things til they sink in...Compartmentalisation.

Compartmentalisation is what it means and done so purposefully. It makes us go from one department to another to another, yet none of these take any notice unless the ONE Department deploys "what to say". It also makes it extremely difficult for anyone,a group or Individual to jump on them if they want to make a complaint.....the TGA is the "Flyer Handout" organisation and not all Departments get the same "Flyer".

Be prepared, as I said before...e-cigs are only a fraction of what's happening right now.