Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: A sad indictment on our community.

A sad indictment on our community.

When I joined this forum, I was a fresh faced exsmoker, looking for further information and assistance. Without this, and with the gear I started with, I probably would have gone back to smoking.

Everyone here was welcoming and helpful. For sure there have been some disagreements, as is the case generally in life, but on the whole these sorted themselves out.

What horrifies and disgusts me now is the influx and infestation of the new age flag waving militant fucktards whose sole intention appears to be to fcuk up our ability to continue to enjoy the thing that can save our lives.

I am a member of AVF as you are, BUT YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME.

It seems that a small section of our community have, or are trying to take over this forum and use it for their own crusade.

Personally it had got to the point that I am embarrassed to admit to being a member here.

I think that it is time for the exterminators be brought in, and the rabble removed.

There are minions out there running around poking into places where they don't belong.

If you all want to continue with the actions that you are taking, it is time that you fucked off from here and get your own fukcing forum, and stop using this one for your personal vendettas.

Fucktards

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Thank you Stewey.
    Mushman, bk_renesis, Jas and 2 others like this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

You are most welcome.

bk_renesis and Jas like this.

AVF Regular
    Before any of you other knuckleheads get in here ranting and raving and spreading your hysteria around, take a second to think about other people's rights to have an opinion.
    Mushman, Stomp, bk_renesis and 4 others like this.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 308hjute View Post
    Before any of you other knuckleheads get in here ranting and raving and spreading your hysteria around, take a second to think about other people's rights to have an opinion.
    opinions are good

so is pop corn, which is out of the cupboard and at the ready

no side taking, and i'll try to just read for entertainment value, i though it was a good phone post. them small screens make typing a *****
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

I would like to see this go to a vote of all who were members before the current debacle to see if our forum actually supports this stupidity or if the should be thrown out on their arses and have the door locked behind them.

AVF Regular
    I find this amusing...I was saying the same thing. Since I started vaping, I had never seen so many shite fights in my life and I am bloody old! It must be because there is no calmative additive in the liquid we use. There will always be tiffs, but this has gone too far and I for one am over this, every bloody new post has something to do with the events in WA and AVF users have been divided again.
    I will still give away my old stuff to help out a new vaper, but will not recommend AVF until this crap stops.
    Mushman, Jas, conner83 and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewey View Post
    I would like to see this go to a vote of all who were members before the current debacle to see if our forum actually supports this stupidity or if the should be thrown out on their arses and have the door locked behind them.

FOR -

AGAINST -

1. Stewey
    2. ssstahly
    Mushman, Mick77, Jas and 1 others like this.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    The shit has obviously now hit the fan, something needs to be done. But running around like a chook with it's head cut off and poking every bear in sight will not help.

FOR -

AGAINST -

1. Stewey
    2. ssstahly
    3. 308hjute
    Mushman, Jas and Stewey like this.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    Am sorry you feel this way, even tho I honestly dont really understand what you are talking about. Maybe part of the problem is that there is noone who speaks for the community at all really?

From a pm I recieved yesterday

"There is a 'ratpack' amongst the membership here, So, not sure how much longer I'm going to be an active member here"

And others have publicly posted similar in recent days... so dont worry am sure this thread will hep push the process along for those already borderline. Afterall, who cares if its a united front or not as long as we can all go back to the way things were.. cause in those days people wernt feeling marganilised either... were they? Sadly also a year ago the world was also a different place... maybe that is also part of the reason for change? I dont know.. but sorry you feel that way for what ever reason
    DogMan likes this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast