Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree259Likes

Thread: Vapers Need to Stand Strong Against the Nay-Sayers

AVF Regular

Vapers Need to Stand Strong Against the Nay-Sayers

Anyone who is hell bent on preventing "the vaping movement" be it in destroying positive threads, halting positive actions or preventing clear information from being displayed and being disruptive for the sake of causing a nuisance is working for the ANTZ in some capacity and their counteractive pursuits should therefore be ignored and hopefully moderated.

You will notice that a few like to tell us the ANTZ and the health department read this forum and others, as if to say we should do nothing and we should keep all information to ourselves..... this begs the question... Who would it benefit most to stop the flow of information or to stop vapers from rallying against official actions?

I am not saying they are all wolves in sheep's clothing but I would not be surprised if they were being led around by the nose by a few.

Please DO NOT let their actions halt yours. Just Ignore them and keep fighting the good fight.
    Last edited by GirlyPantz; 26-04-14 at 07:28 PM.
    Noe, X-BoNeS-X, margyb and 11 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Girly I respect you and this view and agree and I will say it.. its probably why its slowly getting quieter here and busier (lets say) elsewhere? I see no point lecturing or telling off those who have decided vapegetton has come and there is no way around it... and I will try and repect thier view too ... Dont worry girly the vaping movement is not dead or dying yet.. in fact I think its just about to heat up
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Girly I respect you and this view and agree and I will say it.. its probably why its slowly getting quieter here and busier (lets say) elsewhere? I see no point lecturing or telling off those who have decided vapegetton has come and there is no way around it... and I will try and repect thier view too ... Dont worry girly the vaping movement is not dead or dying yet.. in fact I think its just about to heat up

You have a beautiful mouth...
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Is that an actual selfie of your mouth?
    Mushman likes this.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.

AVF Regular
    there is always "Calm before the storm"..............

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Can I ask a question to all those that have migrated (lets say) elsewhere. If your new forum is so much better than this one as you say over there, why do you keep coming back here?
    Just curious.
    Jas and coopz like this.

AVF Regular
    Depends on wether I have naired that morning or no

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    weissesfleisch likes this.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    Is that an actual selfie of your "extension"

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bank View Post
    Can I ask a question to all those that have migrated (lets say) elsewhere. If your new forum is so much better than this one as you say over there, why do you keep coming back here?
    Just curious.
    I can only speak for myself bank but here it is...

I don't feel I have 'migrated anywhere'. I am posting on two separate forums (well, actually more than two but only two are relevant here). There are people I like on this forum, there are people I like on that forum. It so happens that there is a good intersection in this particular Venn diagram.

Both forums have their points, at the moment the peace 'over there' is very welcome to me.

That is all.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeryGoodness View Post
    Is that an actual selfie of your "extension"
    yepp it actually is, 10 in the clip one in the chamber.. ready to rock and roll.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast