Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: The-fda-says-e-cigarettes-are-less-harmful-than-smoking

AVF Regular
    Grain of salt time:

Zeller said super recently regarding fine cigars, that even though kids aren't into them and do not buy them (because they're like $20 a pop and it's cheaper to buy a cigarillo to make a blunt) they intend to get rid of flavouring in them eventually. Because enjoying stuff is terrible apparently. What's the bet they might make the case for flavour in juice eventually?
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    Grain of salt time:

Zeller said super recently regarding fine cigars, that even though kids aren't into them and do not buy them (because they're like $20 a pop and it's cheaper to buy a cigarillo to make a blunt) they intend to get rid of flavouring in them eventually. Because enjoying stuff is terrible apparently. What's the bet they might make the case for flavour in juice eventually?
    But big Joe Hok can kick back and enjoy a nice cigar after releasing a budget that creates unemployment? Sorry but forgot to say Thanks to fatman for putting up some positive news on vaping

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddosh View Post
    But big Joe Hok can kick back and enjoy a nice cigar after releasing a budget that creates unemployment? Sorry but forgot to say Thanks to fatman for putting up some positive news on vaping
    Oh it absolutely is positive! I didn't mean to come in and crap on this, just offering a bit of information in addition to what's there.
    Toddosh likes this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    Oh it absolutely is positive! I didn't mean to come in and crap on this, just offering a bit of information in addition to what's there.

Don't worry Rynxa I wasn't knocking you at all,just realised I forgot to thank fatman is all,cheers
    Rynxa likes this.

Retired Account
    Yes, it's more dangerous to vape at higher volts.. derrr.. Who, in the real world, is going to vape on a 1.8 ohm coil at 4.8 volts?
    If you do, you'll only do it once!

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    Yes, it's more dangerous to vape at higher volts.. derrr.. Who, in the real world, is going to vape on a 1.8 ohm coil at 4.8 volts?
    I'm sucking on a 1.7 ohm coil at 4.7V?

And it's pretty good, more like smoking than a 3ohm coil at 3.3V

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    I'm using my SVD with an Iclear30 filled with Plime, 1.7 ohm coil at 5v, should I not be doing this???

AVF Regular
    I'm confused, I would have thought that was fairly tame. I imagine it might suck a bit in a prebuilt coil, if that's what you meant?

LNB
    AVF Regular
    It's a standard coil in my Iclear, the pack the coil was in said 1.8ohms, SVD reads it at 1.7.Steam e-juice Plime tastes great at 5 volts.

AVF Regular
    at least some of the press is starting to 'get it' shame about some of these people, although othersare actually really good.:

FDA Regulation ECigarettes | Video | C-SPAN.org. is a video of the hearing to which the article refers.

watch the guy between 12 and 13 mins ! Sen. Burr may well get my vote if I were there
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast