Hi People,

I know I haven't been posting for a week or two or maybe three. However, I just came across this article and thought I would pass it on so others could read it too.

Here are a few lines of it, and you may click on the URL I posted beneath to get to it (Okay I am cross my fingers in hope it does work

A month and a half ago, the FDA proposed regulations for the electronic cigarette industry…

This article is 3 pages long. Use the page numbers to continue…

Since these proposed regulations were disclosed, there has been a surge of news stories published and run on national television regarding the industry that have been…well, rather uneducated and downright harmful to smokers who might have otherwise already quit smoking for vaping.

While a large portion of the electronic cigarette (Vaping) community has been passionate about education, we have seen countless articles and news reports by national and local news agencies twisting the facts and publishing biased “articles” that simply seem like propaganda to the most educated on the issue.

What is the motive behind the bad press? Or rather, WHO is behind the bad press? Does any corporation or government entity stand to “lose” if vaping “wins” over smoking? Ask yourself these questions while we continue…

This article is primarily a response to a piece written by Jenna Kagel at Policymic.com, entitled, “The Bad News Keeps Coming for People Who Smoke E-Cigarettes“. If you KNEW that vaping could possibly save millions of smoker’s lives, would this title seem like outright sensationalism?

SCIENCE TAKES A BACKSEAT IN THE MEDIA RELATED TO ECIGARETTES | Spinfuel eMagazine