Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Kindness of Strangers

Kindness of Strangers

US vapers are fundraising for the WA court appeal, pretty awesome eh? true community spirit! just thought I'd post it here for those who are following the appeal and it's progress

AVF Regular
    It is on one hand heartwarming to see vapers coming together as indeed they should and saddening on the other to see this thread being completely ignored.

I know that there are some here who do not support Vince personally, I would have to count myself amongst them. I am however capable of seeing the big picture here.
    margyb, essiemessy and maggie like this.

Always been pretty easy to hoodwink the yanks.

AVF Regular
    What do you mean by that Stewey?

My own cryptic comment for my own satisfaction. Read into what you will.
    308hjute and bank like this.

AVF Regular
    Fair enough.

I don't believe in reading anything into somebody else's words. To do so is bad form and shows a lack of reading comprehension.
    That is why I will always ask for clarification on a comment such as yours. If you do not wish to clarify it that is,of course, your prerogative.
    maggie and Vaporific like this.

Careful Sean.......you may set the chiuauas barking...there are a few roaming around here that just can't help themselves from making drive-by comments of little or no value.
    maggie likes this.

Why are there vapers who do not support the poor chap being prosecuted?

This legal action has resulted in the closure of all WA vendors and I would have thought that this is a bad thing and may have National ramifications someday in the future should other States follow suit.
    margyb, maggie and sc_rufctr like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikhme View Post
    Why are there vapers who do not support the poor chap being prosecuted?

This legal action has resulted in the closure of all WA vendors and I would have thought that this is a bad thing and may have National ramifications someday in the future should other States follow suit.
    There are some who believe that the 'poor chap' brought the wrath of the Health Dept on himself. These can be split into two groups: Those who will not have anything to do with the appeal/petition and those who can see the big picure. The first group have made it their business to disrupt the appeal/petition as much as they possibly can and be as nasty towards those that support it as they possibly can. The second group are uncomfortable with Vince as poster boy for the appeal/petition but nevertheless support it because they can see the potential ramifications for all Aussie vendors and vapers.
    There are also those
    AstroBoy, maggie and lou like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    There are some who believe that the 'poor chap' brought the wrath of the Health Dept on himself. These can be split into two groups: Those who will not have anything to do with the appeal/petition and those who can see the big picure. The first group have made it their business to disrupt the appeal/petition as much as they possibly can and be as nasty towards those that support it as they possibly can. The second group are uncomfortable with Vince as poster boy for the appeal/petition but nevertheless support it because they can see the potential ramifications for all Aussie vendors and vapers.
    There are also those
    I see!

Well, I can't judge the chap because I don't know if he is guilty of wrongdoing or not.

What I do see are potential nasty ramifications which will be very bad for vaping in this country.

I also think that some people can just be very nasty. I have been a victim of this myself. At the end of the day, you just got to feel sorry for them.

What did he allegedly do to bring the wrath of the Health department upon him?
    margyb, maggie and Daemolitia like this.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast