Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Nakor
  • 1 Post By kay67kay

Thread: just under 200,000 views

AVF Regular

just under 200,000 views

this has recive a shocking number of views this is what where upagenest this is what the masses bleave while there are some postive comentents people lission to people like this what hope do we have

AVF Regular
    Well isn't she that special kind of stupid.

My cat wanted me to point out he has coughed up smarter hairballs.
    Gresh11 and BlackDog like this.

AVF Regular
    Search Results

FYI that is

the stats that she briefly flashes up : E-Cigarettes

this one refers to fasalinos' review too as well as flavour arts review of stuffs

last edit - I was slightly concerned about the o-Methylbenzaldehyde level compared to both analogue and inhalator. turns out is found in benzyl alcohol - that may explane it's presence in the tested ecigs. (source: http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/summ....cgi?cid=10722)

too tired to read more tonight.

silly girl youtube news with complete bias and no regard for relevant facts or data.
    bleh is all I can say.
    Last edited by vengaman; 27-05-14 at 02:34 AM.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    I lied: in the credits 4th last page, some really eye-opening truths:

Disclosures
    Dr Benowitz is a consultant to several pharmaceutical companies that market smoking cessation medications and has been a paid expert witness in litigation against tobacco companies. Drs Grana and Glantz report no conflicts.

ORLY ?!

Sources of Funding
    This article is a greatly condensed version of a report prepared for (and supported by) the World Health Organization Tobacco Free
    Initiative. Additional support came from the University of California Tobacco Related Disease Research Program 21FT-0040 and grant
    1P50CA180890 from the National Cancer Institute and Food and Drug Administration Center for Tobacco Products. The content is
    solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health, the US
    FDA, or the World Health Organization. Dr Glantz is an American Legacy Foundation Distinguished Professor in Tobacco Control.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    Wow. What an irritating presenter. Regardless of what she's saying - she's still grating, and "bubbly" and "twee" like a squeak toy on helium. Very annoying.

Youtube comments are, and always have been full of loud bleating idiots devoid of reasoning, logic, and/or life experience. Hell, even most of the pro-vaping people leaving comments sound moronic too. Why do you think there are browser plugins that turn Youtube comments off, or turn them in to "bork bork bork" (and such)? It's not just me. It's generally regarded as one of the most ignorant and irritating "communities" on the Internet. There's just something about the Youtube comments section that just sucks in complete idiots, and draws out the inner-idiot in everyone else like some sort of "black hole of stupid".

So I wouldn't worry about it... I doubt most of those commenters are of voting, smoking, drinking, or vaping age anyway .

And if somebody new here sees the video and starts getting concerned - chillax . The quoted studies had some seriously flawed methodology, and have been thoroughly rebuked (as have a lot more studies originating from the anti-vaping zealots).

So far, all the studies I've seen (real ones, with good methodologies and without obvious bias or conflicts of interest from the authors) have come down on our side (admittedly, to varying degrees, some raising more questions and identifying further areas that need to be addressed - but still positive on the whole).
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vengaman View Post
    I lied: in the credits 4th last page, some really eye-opening truths:

Disclosures
    Dr Benowitz is a consultant to several pharmaceutical companies that market smoking cessation medications and has been a paid expert witness in litigation against tobacco companies. Drs Grana and Glantz report no conflicts.

ORLY ?!

Sources of Funding
    This article is a greatly condensed version of a report prepared for (and supported by) the World Health Organization Tobacco Free
    Initiative. Additional support came from the University of California Tobacco Related Disease Research Program 21FT-0040 and grant
    1P50CA180890 from the National Cancer Institute and Food and Drug Administration Center for Tobacco Products. The content is
    solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health, the US
    FDA, or the World Health Organization. Dr Glantz is an American Legacy Foundation Distinguished Professor in Tobacco Control.
    THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US!!! Sorry for yelling, but...........
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    OMG! if i wound up and clocked this silly cow on the nose, do you think i could claim extreme provocation as a defense?
    Robray likes this.

Well... she is wrong, its quite simple. Her research, resources and information are inaccurate. I like the clever marketing technique of making her logo look like discovery channel to try and trick people.

HOWEVER I am going to let it slide just this once because I have a thing for red heads and she is smokin'
    There's 10 types of people in this world that understand binary: those who do and those who don't.

AVF Regular
    gone and hopefully forgotten
    Last edited by fuzzjunky; 01-06-14 at 01:17 PM.

AVF Regular
    how ironic that she has a go at the ecig industry for trying to profit from making money from lies.