Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By remi1au

Thread: The 20mg/mL nicotine threshold makes e-cigs a nonviable alternative for heavy smokers

The 20mg/mL nicotine threshold makes e-cigs a nonviable alternative for heavy smokers

http://www.jcicinternational.com/wor...y-2014-pdf.pdf

"If the EU really is concerned about public health, it needs to amend its anomalous draft. And it should start by raising the nicotine threshold for e-cigarettes and other nicotine-containing consumer products".

AVF Regular
    That's right. And good on Dr Farsalos for pointing this out early on. The only people who will get a sufficient nic hit from 20mg are people vaping heavy devices, which are not attractive to the first time vaper.

Personally even after 2 years I never vape under 36mg. I probably would never have given up smoking if the limit had been set at 20mg.

AVF Regular
    I went from 25 to 30 6mg cigs per day to 18mg juice no probs.
    But having said that I have recently added snus to my routine as well, but only use about 3 a day.
    Cath Mort likes this.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

Same here went from 35 to 40 8mg a day to 18mg juice and 7 weeks in down to 9mg. I guess its still what suits the individual though.

I have no special talent____I am just passionately curious!
    I'm not MAD_____ I am GIFTED....