Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By DAD
  • 2 Post By Pleski

Thread: World embraces e-cigarettes except Australia

DAD
    AVF Regular

World embraces e-cigarettes except Australia

Not sure if this one has been posted but some interesting comments

EU MPs have agreed to allow countries to restrict e-cigarette sales to pharmacies
    However, Australia’s Cancer Council and Heart Foundation see the devices as a threat to public health.

“We do not need a new reason for thousands of young Australians to be addicted to nicotine,” said Paul Grogan, director of advocacy at Cancer Council Australia.
    World embraces e-cigarettes except Australia – why? | Health & Fitness | bmag
    JWH, Pleski, Olfella and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the post. Worth people posting replies as it doesn't require a login.

I posted:

“We do not need a new reason for thousands of young Australians to be addicted to nicotine,” said Paul Grogan – such weasel words. Why doesn't he come clean and make a clear statement. The clear thorn in his side, and people like him, that it’s a no brainer that nicotine in liquid form is vastly safer than burning tobacco, and very likely as safe as nicotine liquid in gum or patches.

I’m 2.5 years off tobacco since I started vaping. I’d been trying for 8 years using the medically condoned, often dangerous methods. Wake up Cancer Council. You ARE the problem, not the solution.
    JWH and DAD like this.

I just left a lil comment myself.
    I VAPE = I LIVE

Started Vaping at 16:00 hrs on 11th April 2013...
    Saved poop loads of $ not buying stinkies since then.
    Spending poop loads of $ on shinies and juice etc since then
    But now I am happy...

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Wouldn't it be good if the cancer council just f*cked off out of our lives, the amount of bullshit that flows from their mouths is astonishing and the heart foundation isn't much better.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    Wouldn't it be good if the cancer council just f*cked off out of our lives, the amount of bullshit that flows from their mouths is astonishing and the heart foundation isn't much better.
    The Australian cancer Council is FUBB. All their geriatric cronies are still living in the eara when Francis Drake brought tobacco to the courts of England and got a pint of ale pourd over his head by some courtier thinking he was on fire.

The main problem with the members oif the venerable cancer council members of Oz is their vested interests in Phama companies and Tobacco companies and if less people were to contract the big C through smoking crap then their funding budget; which the current Federal Minister publicly announced came from the excise on toacco products. No tobacco sales, no excises, no budget to fund these morons who should have been pensioned off with Noah and the Ark. F.....k off morons we do not need you nannies.