Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Outrage!

Angry Outrage!

Newbie here, but 6 month vaper, now under threat.

Just got this email from Greensmoke, my preferred vape supplierin America.

...Starts

Thanks for choosing Green Smoke! We greatly value and appreciate your business. Since 2009, weíve been shipping our product to Australia. However, after a company-wide review of international operations, Australia was flagged as a country to which we can no longer send our products.

Starting Tuesday, June 24th, 2014, Green Smoke will stop shipping to Australia.

We sincerely regret any inconvenience this might cause. It saddens us greatly that we canít provide service to you after next week. If you've got questions or concerns (even if you just want to vent!), please donít hesitate to contact our Customer Care team:

...Ends

Is this an Oz Govt thing?

Nick

AVF Regular
    Quite possibly a US State export thing - happens with quite a lot of products - get used to it unfortunately as there's not a lot of ways around the US export permit system without throwing down $$$$$$

AVF Regular
    That will be a common theme soon I would think, given the misinformation circulating an the paranoia surrounding that. From a business perspective, following up and refunding os customers for slow/ failed deliveries would be a strain on the best of busineses...think juice ray has felt the heavies from that, it'll spread to more vendors, gauranteed. Why **** with a fragile market when there's open slather in their back yard...don't blame them tbh...
    coopz and Browny like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hoppers View Post
    Is this an Oz Govt thing?

Nick
    Nope, just their business decision.
    As said above, probably high postage costs/hassle or slow postage and complaints.
    Rhojin likes this.

Get yourself a shiptoit virtual mailbox then have it shipped here by tnt express for cheap bruv!

Or something like that. And if I was wrong for suggesting this may the AVF gods rain down their unholy wrath on me.

Or something like that.
    Michelle likes this.

Super Moderator
    I just got this 2 I don't vape anymore but I do buy this for a dear friend that has COPD this saddens the shite outta me becoz my dear friend won't vape anything else.... Does anyone know if this is just greensmoke or is it v2 and the rest of the cigalikes?

AVF Regular
    Vapage is still sending me promos

So they still ship here
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    I'm picking this is the start of the merican exodus
    ..come on fellas, who the fk wants to play down here anymore ? Would you ?????..

Super Moderator
    Ok so just had a "chat" with green smoke and it was a business decision ..... Apparently (I'm taking it they want you to buy from there NZ outlet, which is atleast 20% more expensive ... All hail the Aussie tax... ) anyway just placed my last order with the US greensmoke for my dear friend, when that is near finished will have to go to V2 or the likes..... Wish my dear friend liked mods ands eliquid

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by coopz View Post
    Nope, just their business decision.
    As said above, probably high postage costs/hassle or slow postage and complaints.
    Hehehe coopz disuse saw this.... U very knowledgable my friend

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast