Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree259Likes

Thread: E-cig seller to appeal landmark decision

AVF Regular

E-cig seller to appeal landmark decision

Vincent is going at them with both barrels.

E-cig seller to appeal landmark decision
    AstroBoy, Christine J and Browny like this.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

AVF Regular
    I will watch with much interest....what channel will it be on ?
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vengaman View Post
    I will watch with much interest....what channel will it be on ?
    If by some slim chance he wins, maybe all of the channels.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Getting in as an early warning.

Keep this friendly, polite and on topic.

AVF Regular
    Go Vince!

He has nothing to loose by appealing (except money)... So he should. I really can't see why any Vaper would have a problem with that.
    Christine J, Browny and vengaman like this.
    Peter

My last cigarette... 3rd April 2014

AVF Regular
    My 1 and only comment on this is why bring into the light something that works just fine in the dark..... the more attention u bring to something the more bad publicity it gets

Ponder on this

Sent via Vape Signal
    JWH, cirrus76 and sc_rufctr like this.

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

AVF Regular
    Whilst i wish him well and obviously would love to see the decision overturned, my reading of the decision was such that it wasnt really about whether e-cigs are 'good' or 'bad' or 'better', whether they should be regulated etc.

The decision was very closely focused on definitions and application of the tobacco products control act (specifically, whether it was an "other product" under the act and whether it is "designed to resemble" a tobacco produdct). I assume in order to succesfully seek leave to appeal it further, vincent will have to demonstrate to the court that it's worth questioning whether there was an error of law in the decision of the appeal judge.
    AstroBoy likes this.

Best of luck, Vince. After reading 60 pages of the last thread, it's my view that you've acted with integrity and transparency. I hope you win. I hope that we all hope that you win.
    maggie, Christine J and Browny like this.
    ProVari 2.5 | Russian 91% | Aspire Nautilus

Super Moderator
    Actually the MAIN reason these threads go to shit is because certain individuals instead of addressing the topic , decide to have a go at the poster's beliefs rather than the issue at hand and keep making things personal ... and yes certain posters , it would appear , keep bringing things up that are bound to antagonise things .

If this thread continues without doing that then its fine ... if it so much as becomes tinted by members having a go at each other it wont last ...

Being part of a vibrant vaping community ISNT about how you want to impose your will on others , or trash a thread you dont like ... its a pity some members cant get that .

Feel free to share thoughts and opinions , but referring to another member or their posts with anything but a calm rational alternative viewpoint and bringing sarcasm or aggro into it just isnt necessary IMO
    JWH, Robray, Sign me up and 14 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    I wish him the very best. I hope there's a more commonsense approach to the next ruling, and that rights are reinstated.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast