Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Altered1

Thread: Is it currently safe to buy overseas e-liquid for Queensland?

AVF Regular

Is it currently safe to buy overseas e-liquid for Queensland?

Hi,
    Just wondering is it currently safe to import small amounts of e-liquid into Queensland. Green smoke wrote me an e-mail saying they will no longer be able to send their cartridges to Australia and I am not sure what is going on with the whole nicotine being a class 7 poison thing in Queensland at this very moment. Are people form Queensland currently getting orders through with no problems? Is it safe to put an order from America in at this time?
    Thank you.

AVF Regular
    Omnipotus likes this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

Queensland is a topical issue at the moment, and most businesses with close ties to Australia are playing it safe. And a few overseas businesses are having problems with post, particularly asian businesses using China Post or something similar and their regular methods cracking down on liquids in general.
    And there's always the big DHL issue of self policing customs demanding full disclosure from vendors at random and ransoming your package until they get it (and adding "administrative costs").

But there's other places are always happy to send via regular mail,USPS or fedex/ems, so it's not a problem on our end; more a problem or hassle on their end so they don't bother. But look around and you'll see plenty of sellers overseas, and plenty of people here having no issue.
    Last edited by coopz; 14-07-14 at 08:48 PM.

AVF Regular
    I have never had any juice stopped by customs in over 12 months.