Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By coopz
  • 1 Post By remi1au

Thread: E-cigarette industry booming in Saskatchewan, Canada

AVF Regular

E-cigarette industry booming in Saskatchewan, Canada

Well being a Canadian/Australian this is a interesting view.
    E-cigarette industry booming in Saskatchewan - Saskatoon - CBC News
    Oh ya please vote on the bottom of the page. The CBC is like the ABC of Canada.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Last edited by aussievapes; 17-08-14 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    wow guys no response yet??
    Canada and Australia are like brother/sister countries by population by sq/km, common wealth, hell a lot of Australian unknown law is based on previous rulings in Canada. Because its a good standing west minister common wealth country, really there isn't that many. Actually there is no other than the UK.
    Jeff
    Soz Jeff. I did go to that site and click the poll question that vaping shouldn't be banned where ever smoking is banned.
    I didn't reply to the thread, I just read the CBC article and clicked the pro vaping response.
    It's just that I was cooking dinner, and already in a bad mood. Some fwit stood a 4D maglite on it's end top of the fridge, which fell and clocked me on right on the back of my head after I opened the fridge door and I was bent over getting vegies out of the bottom of the fridge drawers, so I was extra pissed off and went and laid down for a while.

Funny that they said the same old stuff in the article, blah blah, nothing new. And, (going from memory here because I did read and vote at 8pm or something), one of the answers you could select was vaping should be banned because nic is addictive.
    Yeah, funny. Don't know anyone addicted to eating the fruits of plants that have nic in them, I hear more about caffeine 'addictions'.
    Strange that cig manufacturers have had to add other stuff to make smoking addictive, and funny that this forum contains a lot of topics by people dropping/quitting nic with little issue after vaping for a while...
    Nic is not a problem. Nic is just the made up issue that the temperance anti tobacco zealots have switched their focus on, when it's as harmless as caffeine.
    The problem is smoke, and the rest of the stuff in a cig/rollie/cigar/pipe tobacco and the burning of it.
    Last edited by coopz; 17-08-14 at 06:41 AM. Reason: brain injury lol
    aussievapes, Altered1 and remi1au like this.

AVF Regular
    Voted .. 10char
    aussievapes likes this.

I've spent far more than that on vaping ... But I like to think of the positives
    Actually I don't think that's true anymore .. Savings now exceed spending .. Sweet !
    Innokin SVD (dead), MVP v2 and itaste VV3 (dead), several eGo's, EHpro Kayfun Lite Plus, Aerotank Mega, Aspire Nautilus, ET-s, Mini Nova-s, CE5 BDCs .. So far

AVF Regular
    Fell asleep halfway through and awoke realising I don't care.
    Not in need of peoples issues