Like Tree14Likes
  • 4 Post By aussie63
  • 2 Post By aussie63
  • 8 Post By giruvian

Thread: Vaping Australia Website & Facebook Group

Vaping Australia Website & Facebook Group

I know there are those on this forum who are seriously against 'Poking the Bear' and and any sort of promotion of Vaping in the media or on the web.

But there are others here and elsewhere who believe in supporting the idea and supporting the cause of the High court challenge of Vince van Heerden.

Among the Australians supporting Vince and Vaping in Australia includes the Chatroom based website VAPE: Vaping Australia - Politics & Education and their facebook group, which tries to keep us up to date on media stories here and overseas.

Another strong indepentent supporter of Australian Vaping and Vince is the Australian Vapers TV web show and their facebook page
    JWH, JenJ, Christine J and 1 others like this.

What I want to see written on my tombstone is "This is the future home of Ron........".

There's a new page on the website Titled 'NRT Issues' where we are starting to put together a list of articles and stories about issues and problems with the Government recognized Nicotine Replacement Therapies... IF you have any other suggested links that would be worth adding, then please let us know, NRT Issues | VAPE

What I want to see written on my tombstone is "This is the future home of Ron........".

A Couple of New Pages up on the Vaping Australia Website, This Weekend.

1. A Page with Links to Downloadable Copies Of the Petition Pages For Submission To the W.A. Health Minister About Legalizing Personal Vapouirisers In W.A.

2. A New Mythbusters Page "Myth: Our Major Antz Are Not Funded By Big Pharma"

Super Moderator
    Now I know I may be jumping the gun here, but there are members that would like to know this information, plus I'm buggered if there is going to be a repeat of the previous shitfights. If you disagree with what's being done here that's all well and good, but leave it out of this thread. Noone wants a crapfight. Especially the mods.

I'm asking very nicely to please respect this.
    gtadmin, Fatman, JenJ and 5 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?