Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: And the prize of the more useless e-cig research goes to...

AVF Regular

And the prize of the more useless e-cig research goes to...

Quite an ground breaking piece of research
    marty and Hidden1 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tugboatofdeath View Post
    Quite an ground breaking piece of research
    Hahahhahah! I think this is the funniest thing I've ever read...

Results suggest that ever having used e-cigarettes in LA is a risk marker for substance use. Interventions to promote parental monitoring may be effective in curbing use of e-cigarettes and other substances in LA.
    Hidden1 likes this.

JWH
    AVF Regular
    That has to be the stupidest piece of shit study ever done.

AVF Regular
    New study people who have used drugs have probably eaten toast in there life time inventions to monitor toasters may be effective in curbing use of drugs

They can hardly point the finger at ecigs though... Also go no idea what the alcoholic fathers angle brings to the table either?

I would have said there is a clear correlation between normal cigerette use and drug taking. Not saying all smokers have taken drugs but in the early 90s the same high school aged people that smoked or used drugs were almost always conventional smokers as well.

Now if ecig use was not correlated to cig use then this would be concerning. Surely ecig use correlating with smoking is the very purpose of the ecig product. On smoking amoung youths correlating to other drug taking, I don't need a study to tell me that it would.

Retired Account
    Pretty much every heroin user has used cannabis at some point in their lives too. Thus, using cannabis causes heroin use, right? LOL
    Vaporific likes this.

AVF Regular
    lol, that's just absurd. BTW, I am looking for funding for new research too.

I believe there is a direct correlation between children being born and opposite sex couples. I also believe that there is a second correlated correlation that directly links the first correlation to a third non-related, indirectly-correlated correlation relating to marriage in opposite sex couples. a fourth, but yet unsubstantiated correlation will then (I anticipate) demonstrate that the combined correlation of the previous 4, potentially linked correlates, is not impacted in any positive (or negative) way by same sex coupling or, potentially even, same sex marriage. The purpose of this research is to prove (or disprove) any correlation of the data relating to sex, marriage and children being born.

it is my goal that this research will take in a sample group of more than 1 person, but less than 7 and will be conducted over a 5 year period. In order that external factors do not influence the results, I am proposing to conduct this research in the Maldives and am looking to secure the necessary funding to support this important effort over the coming years. Interested and potential supporters wishing to donate please contact me directly.
    tom32, JenJ, Pipesub and 3 others like this.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

Retired Account
    Vengaman, I am a Somalian Prince with a huge...... inheritance. I would like to finance your research. If you could just send me your bank details and passwords, a copy of your signature, and all of your personal details, I will have my people start the process.
    Hidden1, vengaman and Vaporific like this.

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vengaman View Post
    lol, that's just absurd. BTW, I am looking for funding for new research too.

I believe there is a direct correlation between children being born and opposite sex couples. I also believe that there is a second correlated correlation that directly links the first correlation to a third non-related, indirectly-correlated correlation relating to marriage in opposite sex couples. a fourth, but yet unsubstantiated correlation will then (I anticipate) demonstrate that the combined correlation of the previous 4, potentially linked correlates, is not impacted in any positive (or negative) way by same sex coupling or, potentially even, same sex marriage. The purpose of this research is to prove (or disprove) any correlation of the data relating to sex, marriage and children being born.

it is my goal that this research will take in a sample group of more than 1 person, but less than 7 and will be conducted over a 5 year period. In order that external factors do not influence the results, I am proposing to conduct this research in the Maldives and am looking to secure the necessary funding to support this important effort over the coming years. Interested and potential supporters wishing to donate please contact me directly.
    I got half way through reading this and....

AVF Regular
    that's exactly how most of this garbage, under-grad, time-wasting research makes me feel too mate.

I think that pic may be from the old 80's movie "Scanners" unless I am mistaken
    Vaporific likes this.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast