Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: An Open Letter to people who vape indoors

AVF Regular
    Fatman I am pretty sure there was some scientific study recently that indicated smelling farts could help reduce the chance of cancer - you are not rude...you are performing a great social service rofl
    JWH, Fatman and Bobthebuilder like this.

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
    Rumi

AVF Regular
    Story wasn't that interesting. Responses are.

Personally I only vape where I could smoke, unless it's been explicitly allowed. Not that inconvenient really.
    Fatman, steve.c, merexy and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakor View Post
    Story wasn't that interesting. Responses are.

Personally I only vape where I could smoke, unless it's been explicitly allowed. Not that inconvenient really.
    I guess Im pretty much the same I do vape in company vehicles but then I used to smoke in them as well.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

She has written a great article which is directed as us and asking us not to vape indooors. She could have just as easily written a series of articles directed at politicians to ban e-cigs.

I got a feeling some of the e-cig smokers are the over-sensitive ones

cheers
    Keith

AVF Regular
    I still follow the basic rule that I didn't smoke there so I won't vape there. In saying that, I live in QLD and that is the rule now anyway but I did that before the rule was out in place. I do vape indoors but only in my own home. I always smoked outside but I will vape in every room of this house.

Being polite and considerate doesn't hurt and it may just help our cause. The more people see we are considering their feelings, the more inclined they will be to support "those lovely vapers " rather than "those filthy smokers ".
    gtadmin and sj_funk78 like this.
    I don't blow clouds. I might if they bought me dinner and made me feel appreciated every now and then...

JWH
    AVF Regular
    Does vapour effect people around you? Medically speaking?

JWH
    AVF Regular
    :tumbleweed:

AVF Regular
    Hi Tumbleweed, I'm Dad.

So, no, it does not. I can't be bothered to look up the references. Clive Bates links the most authoritative ones in the early sections of this Memo to public health grandees: vaping, vapers and you « The counterfactual

AVF Regular
    Hi Tumbleweed, I'm Dad.

So, no, it does not. I can't be bothered to look up the references. Clive Bates links the most authoritative ones in the early sections of this Memo to public health grandees: vaping, vapers and you « The counterfactual

AVF Regular
    I think she's a princess, but as long as we're doing open letters to people who couldn't give a damn, I'd like to complain about people who idle their cars when parked. And leaf blowers before 9 am. Fat lot of good it'll do me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast