Watch the amazing Simon Chapman spew crap like never before!

Article on The Drum: The world is no longer Big Tobacco's ashtray

I dare somebody to use this as a logical falicy drinking game. Let me know if you survive it.

What scares me more is the comments section. Less than a half dozen logical posts, and the rest are just sheep believing the lies they have been told.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by soundasleep View Post
    Less than a half dozen logical posts, and the rest are just sheep believing the lies they have been told.
    That pretty-much sums up the world we live in.

It's far easier for the feeble minded to bleat along with the rest of the flock.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by soundasleep View Post
    Article on The Drum: The world is no longer Big Tobacco's ashtray

I dare somebody to use this as a logical falicy drinking game. Let me know if you survive it.

What scares me more is the comments section. Less than a half dozen logical posts, and the rest are just sheep believing the lies they have been told.
    Amen to that- the comments section scares the hell out of me too-
    This insight into the way people think -its chilling to be honest-

they Vote and they Drive!

I couldn't read the comments, I tried, but I was getting too angry..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

I got up to this
    Many Islamic nations either outlaw the sale of alcohol or place restrictions on its sale and display that make Australia's plain tobacco packaging look like a Sunday school picnic. We have yet to see alcohol transnational conglomerates like Pernod Ricard or Diago threaten Saudi Arabia, Iran, Yemen, Sudan or the state of Gujurat in India for banning alcohol use by locals. Nor for that matter have the publishers of Playboy, Penthouse or Hustler magazines banged the free trade table about their shocking inability to satisfy the latent huge demand for their products in the news agencies of such nations.
    I then curled into the foetal position and started sobbing.

AVF Regular
    I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few”
    Adolf Hitler

and the classic-

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
    The_Craven Joseph Goebbels
    Last edited by gert; 13-12-11 at 02:39 PM.

Super Moderator
    all i saw was "waffle crap i know nothing waffle"