Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Countires Where E-cigs Are Banned

AVF Regular

Countires Where E-cigs Are Banned

Found this today. Might be old news to some.
    I thought they were only illegal in crazy ole Singapore...
    Turns out Argentina, Brazil, Indonesia (where they have little to no tobacco control laws whatsoever including advertising), Panama, Colombia, Lebanon

Electronic Cigarettes - Global Legal Status

It's just plain fascinating.
    In a wider context, IMO, the tobacco co's are playing different strategies depending on the country. The tendency in developing countries where lobbying is more feasible they push cigarettes. Places like Australia & the USA they push the harm reduction angle and look for FDA & TGA approval.
    In the meantime, vapers get caught in the crossfire between public health and big tobacco.

ahhhhhh I love my litre of 100mg nic, i give it a kiss before going to bed.
    Last edited by hugeonreddit; 21-11-14 at 08:14 AM.
    Robray, MrGruffy, itslilox and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    you really don't get the point of vendor and average user. you put it out there today that you are now a vendor
    please be respectful and read the rules of this community and act as a vendor. you are no longer just a person who can post, no matter how ensightful and interesting it may be.
    Nakor likes this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

Retired Account
    So BrianS, if I was to become a vendor, would that mean I should stop posting anything interesting I find related to ecig use and the science? I think your post is a bit rough, to be honest.

Disclaimer: I have no plans to become a vendor, and if I did, I definitely wouldn't advertise my stuff on AVF!
    Last edited by mrsgruffy; 20-11-14 at 11:18 PM.
    X-BoNeS-X, Sponky and Browny like this.

AVF Regular
    Ditto, as a person that has purchased tickets for a bunch of countries, Norway, Germany, and France with a layover in Thailand I'm very keen to know what countries do and don't have opinions on PVs.

Thank you hugeon.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    So BrianS, if I was to become a vendor, would that mean I should stop posting anything interesting I find related to ecig use and the science? I think your post is a bit rough, to be honest.

Disclaimer: I have no plans to become a vendor, and if I did, I definitely wouldn't advertise my stuff on AVF!
    I find it's more of an issue due to the lack of labelling. Similar to the classies issue.

Given we obviously can't expect admin intervention to adjust user colour\taglines, perhaps a mandatory signature block\template might allay some concerns?

Just a thought.

AVF Regular
    I created a new username openly declaring its intentions for the purposes of an activity relating to another section of this forum, ya didn't like it, i posted on that section with my own username, ya didn't like it, i posted on this ordinary discussion forum with a topic completely unrelated to that other section...ya didn't like it.

Do you really think I'm here to make a quick buck?
    inertiacreeping and CCVaper like this.

Hugeonreddit isn't advertising his product on this area of the forum and is contributing useful information, someone who is working full-time on their business has the time to do that and share their knowledge which is a good thing. He is advertising his products in the right area and not doing it here, what is wrong with offering free information for all of you, it makes him credible. Keep up the good work Hugeonreddit.

AVF Regular
    Thanks itlilox, I appreciate it.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post

Disclaimer: I definitely wouldn't advertise my stuff on AVF!
    tonnes of vendors in oz that don't advertise on here and I don't blame them ..
    essiemessy likes this.
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

AVF Regular
    I appreciate your post also hugeonreddit and it's definately one that gets you thinking.

Maybe some peoples are just misinterpreting the rules even though they are just trying to do the right thing. Glad you've got a thick skin hugeonreddit.
    Cheers
    Sodd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast