Made it through Singapore without any hassles

Well made it to Penang today. Loving the humidity (yeah right).
    Just thought I'd let any travellers heading off over Xmas through Singapore that I brought all my vaping gear (aspire Atlantis tank and battery, nautilus tanks, mvp2 and istick. Plus 150mls juice without one question.
    Vaped all around Singapore with only sonw funny looks.
    Have to head back there in 2 weeks fingers crossed it goes as smoothly.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Congrats on getting your stuff through however you still have to remember that using a PV is banned in Singapore and you can be fined in the street if you're found to be using it. We know people who live in Singapore who vape, but they are very cautious not to do it outdoors.

More info can be found here Travelling with Ecigarettes: Essential Need to Know!

Quote Originally Posted by Boogaloo View Post
    Congrats on getting your stuff through however you still have to remember that using a PV is banned in Singapore and you can be fined in the street if you're found to be using it. We know people who live in Singapore who vape, but they are very cautious not to do it outdoors.

More info can be found here Travelling with Ecigarettes: Essential Need to Know!
    The document you posted states that e-cigarrettes are banned in the UAE. I am traveling there soon and I called the UAE embassy to clarify and they stated that they were not illegal if for personal use.