Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AVF Regular

If E-liquid ever gets banned

If the government was ever to completely ban E-liquid. This could be another option. http://www.australianvaporizers.com....vaporizer.html
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

No way you could use one of those in public though, as the most common purpose is not tobacco...

I have a feeling this thread won't last long...

AVF Regular
    Oh well always good to have plan B.

Well I am curious as to whether using tobacco in something like this removes how many of the cigarette nastys.
    Not for me .. I am not going back, if the gov bans ejuice I WILL be extracting nic from something till I no longer need it.
    I am seriously just curious.
    We say 4000 nastys in tobacco, would these cut it down to 1000? less ?, the same but lower concentration, anyone seen any data on em?
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    It's supposed to vaporize it. Something different I guess.

The "4000 chemicals" are created by the combustion process. It's a guess-ta-met as some only last milliseconds before becoming something else, and most are below detectable amounts.

Vaporizes do exactly that - they get hot enough to vaporize "the good stuff" without getting hot enough to cause combustion. Tobacco contains less than 100 chemical compounds, and many of these are added during the manufacturing process.

Vaporizing tobacco would give you WTA as well as nicotine and probably some other stuff, but there is no way in hell it's anywhere near as dangerous as smoking. In California if you have a script for weed and have lung problems, this is how it's usually delivered. Your herb of choice will also last longer than if you smoked it.

CCC
    It's gonna be to hard for them to ban it now, it would be like banning coffee.

If e-juice was ever banned I'd import in anyway

There is no way our government could ban nic free juice, but they could certainly put the clamps down on nicotine imports...

and possibly the hardware itself..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast