AVF Regular

Holland bans eCigs

Who would have thought.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ret%5B1%5D.pdf

Big Pharma wins that round by the looks of things-

AVF Regular
    Looks like more people will just keep smoking in Holland.It would interesting to do a poll of how many vapers here have tried the
    Pharma crap. I reckon a lot have and it just doesn't cut it for everybody.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

I can't see where it says 'banned' .. they want to classify it as a drug delivery device however.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    'Sif banning anything stops it.....
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    I can't see where it says 'banned' .. they want to classify it as a drug delivery device however.
    It probably is banned as that PDF is just translated by google, so it probably isnt perfect translation..
    It is discussed at ECF though, http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...igarettes.html

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post

The last paragraph says importation of nic is now banned,
    The translation is a bit funny- I took it to mean that they are banning all nic containing ecigs, perhaps I misunderstood it,
    ( hope so)

php
    Small country, short drive, it'll never catch on! Prolly end up getting it from cafe's in the city anyway. Good excuse to catch a band at Bourbon Street!
    Cheers.... Pete.

Provari+Liquinator, Prodigy V3+306DCA, 510N, VV Egos and other bits.

AVF Regular
    I realize the page is translated and not entirely correct but this sorta stood out to me
    "The ampoule consists various doses of pure nicotine." PURE nicotine....thats gunna hurt...and Will definitely cause bans

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    I noticed that too phukdup2.
    Innocent until proven guilty
    As far as I am concerned vaping is safer than smoking until proven otherwise

It looks to me like they're not completely banning it, but they're trying to get them controlled by the government (so they can tax the shit out of it). Either way it's bad news, the Dutch vaping community really needs to stand up and fight it or they're going to find themselves screwed.
    It might even help if the international community gets involved, this looks to me like a blatant money grab with no regard for human health.

I thought Holland would be the last place to do this, they seem to be one of the few places that realise prohibition does not work.