Thread: new news

AVF Regular

new news

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/12/29/415...future-of.html

just thought it was interesting

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Nice to see positive comments for a change and I agree with the headline

E-Cigarettes are the Future of Smoking in America

Our stupid health minister/government is going to spend 40 million over 4 years subsidising NRT patches- what a waste of money!!!!!. It would be better spent on research into ecigs

http://www.theage.com.au/national/ni...229-1peib.html

"The higher-strength nicotine patches are projected to cost $40 million over four years, and since their listing in February, more than 125,000 people have bought them, at a cost to the public purse of $8.9 million.

The subsidy of nicotine patches comes after a year of all-out war between the government and the tobacco industry, following the introduction of plain packaging legislation"

I had a thought today. The government advocates for non-smoking as it is aware of its dangers (and offers these free products knowing they do not work longterm wise).

Why don't they change the way smokes are made instead - contents of tobacco, nicotine and non-poisons would make them pretty harmless, like vaping. It's crazy.

CCC
    Cigarettes are designed to hook you and keep you addicted, and the simple fact that it is smoke that is inhaled, they can never be made to be harmless.

I'm sorry phuckdup but that article reads like an add not a genuine news piece

yup, its an ad..
    These releases reflect the views of the issuing entity and are not reviewed or edited by the Sacramento Bee staff. More information on PR Newswire can be found on their web site. You can contact the service with questions or concerns here.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2011/12/29/415...#storylink=cpy
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Well if you google

E-Cigarettes are the Future of Smoking in America

You will find a lot of ecig companies have posted what Bill Godshall had to say on their sites.
    He is all for ecigs and smokeless tobacco as harm reduction and it is very passionate about it. In this link there is a recorded interview he did where he slams the FDA for lying to ecig users. I found it was worth listening to (it is about 12 months old) If you click on this (Hear for yourself Bill Godshall's case )on the link you should be able hear the interview

http://www.snuscentral.org/snus-brad...0-17-2010.html

CCC
    Yeah i clicked on the No.7 E-Liquid site that was mentioned in the article and you can get e-liquid from them for only 30 dollars for 30 mills, but wait, there's more!

AVF Regular
    like I said just thought it was interesting....

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    I agree Phukdup it was interesting