Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: what were they thinking PUFFiT-X smoking devices

AVF Regular

what were they thinking PUFFiT-X smoking devices

this is just asking for the wrong kind of attation

at first i throught it might be some kind of hoxe that no body could be that stuiped. then i found this

see the device the use at the start befor they show the puffer. just wrong

AVF Regular
    They're for vaping grass, which is illegal, hence a lot of products in this market being designed to look like something other than they are.
    This market has existed for decades and has never been related to e cig vapours, nothing to stress about.
    Kaoself likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_B View Post
    They're for vaping grass, which is illegal, hence a lot of products in this market being designed to look like something other than they are.
    This market has existed for decades and has never been related to e cig vapours, nothing to stress about.
    Still while the vaping community may know this the rest of the world may not, we don't need to give more ammo to those sods against vaping.
    akef38 likes this.
    Every mighty oak tree started life out just as some crazy nut trying to hold it's ground!

AVF Regular
    There are other nic replacement therapies like this. I remember seeing nicotine inhalers that look like asthma inhalers somewhere.
    Cant remember where though.

AVF Regular
    I think it's point is to avoid attention, oxey! lol
    If you want to get stoned in public and for some obscure reason can't duck around a corner and smoke a joint in private like a normal person, then it may be for you.
    Reddit had some instructions on making a vape from a ventolin inhaler. It didn't look particularly convincing, but the idea could be refined to look far better.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalork View Post
    Still while the vaping community may know this the rest of the world may not, we don't need to give more ammo to those sods against vaping.
    Yet here we are, drawing links that no one else is

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_B View Post

It's not illegal in some states in the US for medicinal reasons(yea right) and your right this has nothing to do with what we do so nobody can draw comparisons between them

jen
    AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post

A PUFFiTTM smoking device with the top unscrewed revealing the receptacle for vegetable matter to be burned for smoking

And they still have it wrong,it doesn't burn the vegetable matter it heats it.

Just like out vaping devices are are called e-cigarettes(some even look like cigarettes and pipes), attract the wrong kind of attention.

I think that the worst thing ever for vaping scene is that they are called E-Cigarettes . If they've been called what they are Vaporizers or Vape Sticks or PCM or PVM (personal cloud/Vape machines) or anything else NOT ASSOCIATED WITH SMOKING AT ALL. because calling them e-cig or similar is actually associating them with cigarettes , very bad long term marketing idea. They could have said that yes you can get models of them that resemble cigarettes but that's not what they really are that you could get them with plain pg/vg juice, or a multitude of flavors, that they could be used to dispense medications or as a smoking cessation device. but because it has cig / cigarette as part of its generic name naturally people associate it with normal cigarettes. I've always thought this from the first time i heard about them. also even designing them to look like cigarettes or pipes was also a bad step that could have been avoided. I know why they did it. but to me anyway it was and is a major detrimental factor in getting better acceptance. eg: we all know that you can sniff paint or glue to get high, as well as their primary use. but they aren't promoted like that, why??? because they don't want to be associated with that aspect of their product. same as our vaping could be used to vape cannabis oils. but its not its primary use. a spoon can be used as a weapon bit its not sold or associated with that.
    Robray, oxey, sassy and 3 others like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast