Nicotine delivery to WA from MyFreedomSmokes arrived in QLD on 23 Feb?

Hi,

sorry if this is the wrong area for this post. I'm a little concerned about a 500ml nicotine order I placed with My Freedom Smokes back in early Feb.
    I'm in WA. Just checked the tracking number and it came up with this:

Mon 23 Feb 2015 14:24 Arrived at facility in destination country BRISBANE QLD

Tue 10 Feb 2015 18:43 Received by overseas carrier US-28217, UNITED STATE

It's now March 4. I'm a little concerned as it arrived in Brisbane? And it seems it's been at this "facility" for a long while.

Any advice/thoughts? Should I be patient?

Thanks for your help!

AVF Regular
    I got the same deal, 500ml from MFS, but to Vic, ordered 20 Feb' it arrived 3 March
    Last edited by Danyel Geelong; 05-03-15 at 02:19 AM.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

Quote Originally Posted by Danyel Geelong View Post
    I got the same deal, 500ml from MFS, but to Vic, it arrived 11 days after dispatch
    Is that dispatch from the US? If so, then my 22+ days is a little concerning.

Thanks for your reply mate.

AVF Regular
    Here is a link to my tracking so you can compare..

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=LZ175444650US

Think I'd be contacting them.
    Mods~ VamoV2(PIFed),V5(x3(2 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Istick 20(Dead),30(x2(Both PIFed)),50(Dead),40TC(x2(1 PIFed, 1 Sold))*Vapor Shark rDNA40(Sold), DNA200(Traded), Flask V2.1(Sold)*IPV D2(x2(1 Dead, 1 Sold)),4S*eVic VT(x2(1 Dead, 1 PIFed)),VTC(x6(2 PIFed)*Sigelei 150W*Smok X-Cube II(Sold)*YiHi SX Mini M Class.*Wismec DNA200(x3),RX200(Sold)*eLeaf Pico, Pico Squeeze(x4)*CoV Wraith*Mechs ~ Genuine Phenom The Beast PVF Edition*Stingray X(x2)*Nemesis(x3)*King*Le Petit Gros(x3)*Kato*Black Hawk*Abaddon

AVF Regular
    Yeah its weird that it should go to Brisbane to get to Perth. I don't think I have ever had a package go that way.
    Most of the stuff I've got from that part of the US has gone through Singapore then to Perth. Perhaps customs had
    to check some things and are just waiting for the supplier to contact them. I've had customs hold my nic awaiting
    further details but that was only a matter of hours......not days. But it depends how fast the supplier gives them
    what they want and which carrier is handling it I guess. Although, it also said on the tracking what was happening
    so perhaps giving them a quick call isn't such a bad idea

AVF Regular
    Which postage option did you use?
    "Vape mail incoming, I have"