Like Tree14Likes
  • 9 Post By PurpleVapes
  • 1 Post By PurpleVapes
  • 1 Post By Khem
  • 2 Post By nicoandlaughter
  • 1 Post By Bangers&Mash

Thread: The truth about Vaping - Why they want to classify E-cigs and Ejuice as "Tobacco"

AVF Regular

The truth about Vaping - Why they want to classify E-cigs and Ejuice as "Tobacco"

It's all about the money.

gtadmin, akef38, Browny and 6 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Well put, sadly our government is pretty addicted to the tax they get from cigarettes.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoandlaughter View Post
    Well put, sadly our government is pretty addicted to the tax they get from cigarettes.
    Not so much addicted, but stubborn in following the plan, and inability to adapt.

I've never heard of any Master settlement case in Australia, but I'm certain that there is an unpublished plan to slightly raise the price of cigarettes as the number of smokers drops so as to maintain the same annual relative revenue over the next 15-20 years.

E-cigs would make the number of smokers decline too fast in Australia, which means trouble for any Government that happens to hold power, especially during Budget time.
    nicoandlaughter likes this.

AVF Regular
    Rely on cigarette tax just like they do with speed fines.

They complain about the cost of health for smokers, but don't want to lose smokers or the cash. Stupid government.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    I just think it's sad people still think the government is there to help and working for the people. Its just a business what do you expect?
    adze67 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Khem View Post
    I just think it's sad people still think the government is there to help and working for the people. Its just a business what do you expect?
    True point. they have a budget to balance, money in, money out.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Khem View Post
    I think its sad that people know that the government isn't there for the benefit of its people.
    JenJ and Vaporific like this.

You could see it's all complete nonsense when they said e-cigs will be classified as Tobacco. E-cigs are completely different product. It's like saying banana is same as fried chicken just because you put it in your mouth. I can all ready see future e-cig products carrying same warning labels as Tobacco even tho it's totally unfounded as per all the years of legitimate research we know so far.
    With proposed small tanks, cigalikes, limited flavors, high prices and limiting vaping to only places whee you can smoke, having a good old fashioned smoke seems like much better option and I'm sure many will be forced to go back to smoking.
    01101001 00100000 01101100 01101001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01110110 01100001 01110000 01101001 01101110 01100111

AVF Regular
    Just saw this on YT nice little infovideo and so true.

Have a look at what is likely to happen in Washington U.S. This could be the beginning of the end

Urgent Washington Call to Action! Bill Threatens Extreme Restrictions on Vapor Products

AVF Regular
    Just saw this on YT nice little infovideo and so true.

Have a look at what is likely to happen in Washington U.S. This could be the beginning of the end

Urgent Washington Call to Action! Bill Threatens Extreme Restrictions on Vapor Products

Once you read this short article you will see the extremes that they are going to with vaping, including Felony, ridiculous!

If these extreme restrictions on vaping become common place in other countries and I'm not just referring to the article posted, the EU also hot on the this trail, make no mistake we won't be far behind.

Time to start a stock pile
    Last edited by Bangers&Mash; 15-04-15 at 05:50 PM.