• 1 Post By Crisscross
  • 1 Post By JenJ
  • 1 Post By shanea1
  • 4 Post By laurie9300
  • 1 Post By Yasmin

Thread: Michael Mosley

AVF Regular

Michael Mosley

It was uploaded u-tube and posted about it here last year October but just letting members know that it's on telly tonight:

Monday 4th May at 7:30 pm (60 minutes)
    Trust Me, I'm A Doctor Series 2 Ep 1: Michael Mosley and his team of doctors tackle questions about our health and wellbeing. This series finds out why we all need a little bit of sunshine, the truth about super foods and if caffeine really makes you more alert. It searches for answers to questions like is sugar as toxic as tobacco? Can we cheat our way to a healthy diet by preparing food differently? Are e-cigarettes safe? Do computer screens harm our eyes? By experimenting on their own bodies and visiting some of the world's leading research hospitals, this team of doctors gathers the evidence to provide answers to the medical questions we face everyday.
    Crisscross, Browny and Dalork like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasmin View Post
    It was uploaded u-tube and posted about it here last year October but just letting members know that it's on telly tonight:

Monday 4th May at 7:30 pm (60 minutes)
    Trust Me, I'm A Doctor Series 2 Ep 1: Michael Mosley and his team of doctors tackle questions about our health and wellbeing. This series finds out why we all need a little bit of sunshine, the truth about super foods and if caffeine really makes you more alert. It searches for answers to questions like is sugar as toxic as tobacco? Can we cheat our way to a healthy diet by preparing food differently? Are e-cigarettes safe? Do computer screens harm our eyes? By experimenting on their own bodies and visiting some of the world's leading research hospitals, this team of doctors gathers the evidence to provide answers to the medical questions we face everyday.
    I enjoy his docos Thanks Yasmin, TiVo is set.
    nicoandlaughter likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

I missed it so will have to hope it's on their website to watch later.
    Cheers for the heads up, even though I was too slow.

AVF Regular
    Does anyone know what channel it's on?
    shanea1 likes this.

AVF Regular
    It was on SBS but to late now
    JenJ likes this.

AVF Regular
    Not in Perth! Thanks.

AVF Regular
    Fatman, JenJ, Browny and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Well, I watched it and it was interesting but there was no mention at all of e-cigs. Nor most of the other things listed in the blurb. So I guess there is more than one in the series.

This one was only about Vit D & sunlight, plastic water bottles, treatment for paraplegia and preparing pasta to make it lower GI.

AVF Regular
    Yeah.. sorry to get back so late in the day... appears that there is 3 episodes in this series, so the e-cig part must be in either of the last 2... I copied pasted what was written online telly guide.. so I was disapointed too that it wasn't on...

I had a look at the U-tube link and was surprised to find that it had english subtitles for the deaf... so an interesting watch.
    Last edited by Yasmin; 05-05-15 at 07:19 PM.
    JenJ likes this.