• 2 Post By Northerner
  • 2 Post By Pipesub
  • 6 Post By Fatman
  • 4 Post By Noe
  • 2 Post By Pipesub

Thread: Umm important ecig research? ...Must read? A bit fishy IMHO

AVF Regular

Umm important ecig research? ...Must read? A bit fishy IMHO

Cardiac Development in Zebrafish and Human Embryonic Stem Cells Is Inhibited by Exposure to Tobacco Cigarettes and E-Cigarettes
    PLOS ONE: Cardiac Development in Zebrafish and Human Embryonic Stem Cells Is Inhibited by Exposure to Tobacco Cigarettes and E-Cigarettes

Noe and Northerner like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Waaahahaha!

Think of the baby Zebrafish, just stop smoking.

Now there will be smoking baby Zebrafish vids on youtube and reports of Zebrafish poisoning occurring where there are un-secured Zebrafish and demands that Zebrafish are bred to not have any bright colours so as not to attract children and Zebrafish with childproof fins - Ahhhhh, I just fell out of my chair!!!

Super Moderator
    I like zebrafish , having bred many of them in the past ... not ONE of them ever leaped out of the tank after my Winfield Blues ( when I was smoking )

It is good to know however , now that I am vaping , that should a passing zebrafish hatchling indeed mug me for my EPM , that he stands a better chance of surviving
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Yes this study is a vital link between human smoking/e-cig use & piscatorial smoking/e-cig uptake.
    It highlights just how influential owners of aquariums are on their pet fish, especially zebrafish.
    Which these zebrafish seem to exhibit traits of axolotls & enough intelligence to walk over to where the human owner has kept their "stash", take a few puffs, clean up any watery evidence & return unnoticed to the tank by their owners.
    Hell they should be called SMOKING NINJAFISH, not zebrafish!!!
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

In fairness to the OP I did follow the link and have a read. My main interest was micro mols to mg/ml so that I could see if the test concentrations were equivalent to a smoker / vaper or ramped up to produce a desired result. Also, I would imagine that the use of any nicotine containing substance should be avoided whilst pregnant.
    In any case it's either a no brainer or an amusing article.