Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Filfa
  • 1 Post By DogMan

Thread: "3 months personal supply"

Question "3 months personal supply"

Hey all, just received my Vamo V3 from Fasttech today, unfortunately didn't time my order of e-juice well and now have to wait until I can vape, which is awful given that I can feel my health degrading every day from smoking...

So today I ordered 180ml of nicotine-containing juice from Heaven Gifts, in 3 50ml and 1 30ml bottle. I'm completely new to vaping so I'm just wondering, according to Victorian legislation, would this be considered '3 months personal supply'?

Cheers

AVF Regular
    You should be fine, I have ordered well over 500ml in 1 order multiple times

There is no number on the "3 month supply" and as you'd imagine it would be difficult to put a number on it
    Black Betty likes this.
    CompLyfe or no lyfe.

AVF Regular
    you can import all you like, no 3 month rule exists for nic

i got 2 litres of 100mg last week, i know people who have got a gallon [4 litres] all at once
    Black Betty likes this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    the rule is bogus,
    ive seen plenty of people (including myself) order 2LT or more at a time with no issues.

AVF Regular
    I think the rule only applies if the product makes health claims. Then it is treated like medicine. Very few if any vape products are described that way, so the 3 months rule doesn't apply. I and many others imported 1l of 10% nicotine from US without any problems.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Customs are more interested in tobacco products like snuss and the like. You can import whatever you want if you stay within thr federal laws (Customs) its the state law thats the problem, but you rarely hear of it being policed.

Alright, thanks for the speedy replies all

AVF Regular
    I vape heaps, therefore, order heaps.
    I can go through a heck of a lot given I have dropped the nic level again and am getting used to having less in my body so three months would be about 700ml for me.

Given the wording, there is a fair amount of wiggle room there so you'll be fine.

Just don't go crazy hahaha. Ten litres would probably get picked up by customs.
    Leadership is solving problems.
    The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped have leading them.
    The have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded you do not care.
    Either case is a failure of leadership

General Colin Powell

ProVari V2.5 Zombie Edition, Innokin iTaste 134, Aspire Nautilus (BVC) with Brushed Steel Assay Tank, Kanger AeroTank Mega