Interesting little read

EDM.com - The Latest Electronic Dance Music News, Reviews & Artist Releases

Interesting little read. Especially when I am in the music industry. But still going to vape.

AVF Regular
    I'd suggest we refrain posting scientifically unsupported fear mongering "articles" whose sole source are tweets. It just perpetuates vaping myths and provides ammunition for anti-vaping lobbyists who are not beneath perpetuating them.
    Last edited by luntingsir; 07-07-15 at 02:01 PM.
    ಠ_ಠ

LNB
    AVF Regular
    The only fact I can see in that article is that the Knife party's Rob Swire is a complete f*cking retard.

AVF Regular
    Well that is the most retarded conclusion to industrial deafness I've read.

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”
    Bill Hicks 1961-94

AVF Regular
    *Sigh* See, this is exactly why you don't shove your mod in your ear.

Warning : Gross text incoming!

I'm not convinced in the slightest by this twit twittering, but I do know vaping can be a contributor to ear blockages in some circumstances.

If vaping ramps up (or thickens) your mucus production (common, but far more likely with VG), and you're vaping a whole lot while unable to drain your sinuses normally (head cold, sinus blockage, or overuse of nasal "decongestant" sprays)... then that can cause the sinus mucus to build up and reach your ears quite easily. Once your sinuses start draining again it goes away. The root cause isn't the vaping though.

I've had it happen myself - hit the sprays a little too much, sinuses got inflamed and refused to drain properly while I was chaining nothing but max VG for a few days and BOOM - blocked ear. Not infected or painful - just weird, annoying, and I couldn't hear properly. Saw my doctor (who is reasonably pro vaping, btw), he took a look at what was going on and clued me in on the sinus drainage issue.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.