Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: New Tobacco Law from July 2015 for NSW

AVF Regular

New Tobacco Law from July 2015 for NSW

For those who may not know this, ecig is not under the NSW Tobacco Law effective from July this year. Here is the PDF explaining and you will be interested to read page 2 & 3 in particular.

http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/tobacco...they-legal.pdf

cheers
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

AVF Regular
    there is already a thread about this.
    plenty of reading and arguments if your bored

AVF Regular
    Sad, why is this country so backwards. So nicotine other than who ever the government deems should have the money, tobacco or big pharma is illegal.
    Leaving people the choice of smoking tobacco or paying the ridiculous prices for those garbage Nicorette products, great!

It is quite a weird feeling as a socially responsible, always on the right side of the law, hard working, tax paying, voting citizen to be instantly made an outlaw as a minority.
    Who can you turn to, what can you do... absolutely nothing.
    So this is what a boot on the face feels like.
    Last edited by Darth_Vaper; 24-07-15 at 06:28 PM.
    Browny and sammstein like this.

AVF Regular
    It is always the same. Change or create a new law overnight and you can create hundreds of thousands of criminals the next day.

Just look at history. Our history.

Australia has more laws than the people that inhabit this land.

Personally I feel no need to be led by lies,esp lies by news shows on TV.
    sammstein likes this.

AVF Regular
    They will ban it in its current form then reintroduce new and marvelous closed system products made by gov approved companies and have passed rigorous testing to ensure their safety and effectiveness.

edit: i notice a lot of us are now avf regular not senior member, any idea as to why the change ? not a biggie just curious.
    Last edited by Sludge; 24-07-15 at 07:07 PM.
    *I Use Clones*

AVF Regular
    Yeah, and I will always be the criminal that they always deemed me to be.

But I never cause harm to others, how is freedom so regulated and we go along with some idea that causes us such limitation.
    Browny and sammstein like this.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Quote Originally Posted by Sludge View Post
    They will ban it in its current form then reintroduce new and marvelous closed system products made by gov approved companies and have passed rigorous testing to ensure their safety and effectiveness.

edit: i notice a lot of us are now avf regular not senior member, any idea as to why the change ? not a biggie just curious.
    There is an issue with the user titles caused by the migration of older data that accidentally took affect when I flushed all the titles.

There will be some work down with them soon enough. The titles are a bit of silly fun, no one should worry too much about it.

AVF Regular
    so i'm kinda curious what with it being almost august and all i'm sure someone from NSW must of had something with nic that they ordered before the new laws came into effect but came in after the start of july and if they have had any issues with delivery?

of course being the law abiding citizens we all are of course any such liquid nicotine would of course been promptly disposed of in a legal and safe fashion i'm sure
    I often wonder. If absolutely nothing will stick to teflon. How do they get it to stay on the frying pan?

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddlin View Post
    so i'm kinda curious what with it being almost august and all i'm sure someone from NSW must of had something with nic that they ordered before the new laws came into effect but came in after the start of july and if they have had any issues with delivery?

of course being the law abiding citizens we all are of course any such liquid nicotine would of course been promptly disposed of in a legal and safe fashion i'm sure
    vaping is not in the new tobacco laws of July 2015, which is what the OP was pointing out.

So nothing has changed.
    bugzme and ssstahly like this.

AVF Regular
    yeah i got that part. i was referring to the section saying .

"The possession of electronic cigarettes
    containing nicotine
    It is against the law for anyone to possess liquid
    nicotine for use in in electronic cigarettes"
    I often wonder. If absolutely nothing will stick to teflon. How do they get it to stay on the frying pan?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast