Thread: UK Public Health Report

AVF Regular

UK Public Health Report

Some good news from the UK
    Could someone post this to Chapman's twitter...he banned me many moons ago
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...vidence-update
    Pleski likes this.

AVF Regular
    UK has been making all the positive steps toward the Vaping Industry lately. It is good to note that The British public health officials are encouraging the eight million British smokers to switch to E-cigs from cigarette. British smokers urged to start vaping by health officials - Telegraph

Also based on Public Health England, E-Cigarettes are "Around 95% Less Harmful" Than Regular Smoking. Government body says vaping can make ‘significant contribution to endgame of tobacco. Vaping: e-cigarettes safer than smoking, says Public Health England | Society | The Guardian

I am wondering if Australia is getting the same direction?
    Ryan Lim
    Don't forget to use our permanent code for AVF! "HiLIQAussie" to get 15% off!
    www.hiliq.com

VAPE ON!

AVF Regular
    Did anyone notice how busy Chapstick got at the time this report, telling any media outlet who would listen that vaping "could be considered a last resort in Australia", whatever that means. He doesn't want the rude reality of vaping success in the UK to overshadow his pet project of bludgeoning Australian smokers into submission with the legal and tax system.
    nicoandlaughter likes this.

Super Moderator
    Did anybody see the piece on "Sunrise" this morning? Dr Ginny ?? seems to have changed her tune from a year ago, but there is still the "gateway to tobacco" and "we need more research" phrases being rolled out.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Gotta love the "gateway to tobacco".... You would have to be a paraplegic unicellular being to start vaping and one day think... "mmm, this vaping stuff is great, tastes good and doesn't cost all that much...hold on... What if I give up vaping and take on cigarettes...?
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hugeonreddit View Post
    Some good news from the UK
    Could someone post this to Chapman's twitter...he banned me many moons ago
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...vidence-update
    You can still post to people who've blocked you on Twitter. You open their feed in a browser where you're not logged on to Twitter. For example www.twitter.com/joecitizen6 using Firefox. Then copy and paste one of the discussion links back to a browser where you're logged in to Twitter. Comment away...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pleski; 05-09-15 at 09:43 PM.
    benjamind2013 and Altered1 like this.