Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Polehammer
  • 1 Post By livor3
  • 2 Post By giruvian

Thread: Letter to Australian health minister Jill Hennessey regarding latest UK research

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Letter to Australian health minister Jill Hennessey regarding latest UK research

We need to get everyone to email our health minister Jill Hennessey and send her the link to the UK government information here's her email address and a copy of the letter I just sent her.

jill.hennessey@parliament.com.au
    May I suggest you take a look at the latest scientific research done by the UK government, and see their findings regarding the safety of e-cigarettes before making any changes to the Australian legal status of them. I have included said link below. https://www.gov.uk/government/public...vidence-update

Kind regards
    RyanohRyan likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sent. lets see how this goes..
    RyanohRyan likes this.
    Istick 30w, Tesla 2 box mod Blue, Nemesis mod, Istick 100w, evic vtc mini, Able 18650 mod

Zephyrus x2, Zephyrus v2 x2, Subtank nano x2, Subtank mini, Orchid v4, Goblin mini x2, Derringer, Plume veil v2.5, aerotank mini, Protank mini 3 x2

Vapoureyes momo's milk is life. <3

AVF Regular
    May I suggest you take a look at the latest scientific research done by the UK government, and see their findings regarding the safety of e-cigarettes before making any changes to the Australian legal status of them. I have included said link below.https://www.gov.uk/government/public...vidence-update

This has confirmed what we have all said, we have a choice to quit smoking and we have made that choice, and for you to ban E-cigs is just basically forcing us to go back to smoking. By banning eciggs is letting the big tobacco companies win.

If you would like to see first hand of the difference vaping has made to the lifes of ordinary Australian's, I suggest you visit our forum. Their are so many stories of people quitting smoking after 20 years, how much healthier their lifes are because of vaping.
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum.php
    Kind regards
    Last edited by livor3; 20-08-15 at 04:28 PM.
    Istick 30w, Tesla 2 box mod Blue, Nemesis mod, Istick 100w, evic vtc mini, Able 18650 mod

Zephyrus x2, Zephyrus v2 x2, Subtank nano x2, Subtank mini, Orchid v4, Goblin mini x2, Derringer, Plume veil v2.5, aerotank mini, Protank mini 3 x2

AVF Regular
    Dont judge what Iv written, Im on my 4th coffee in 3 hours... 2000 word assignment = death

AVF Regular
    Perhaps you could also fire off a submission to the Federal Senate Committee - Personal choice.

I got a 9 page PDF lodged this arvo., but did not include any details on the UK study.

Author of eJumica - the eJuice Mixing Calculator.
    eJumica is compatible with Windows, OS X & Linux/Unix.
    Requires the Java plug-in

Super Moderator
    Moved to political sub forum
    Fatman and BrianS like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?