Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: ITC Vapes

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

ITC Vapes

Does anyone know why ITC Vapes has taken Australia off their shipping list in checkout?, have sent a email but no reply,

AVF Regular
    They are not the only ones, and others provide no reason either. Time to shop around again.

or

https://shopmate.auspost.com.au/

AVF Regular
    I've posted asking on facebook, they usually reply there so I'll let you know.

Super Moderator
    I think a lot of it is Australia Post with them not co-operating very much on the tracking side of things ... also Aussies love hitting the Paypal refund button prematurely cos we are an impatient lot LOL .. U.S vendors it appears cop a lot of grief from us "laid back" aussies
    Tara likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Well I don't think its a Paypal issue as the US vendors don't generally use Paypal, but I totally agree with Fatman. We do cause
    extra hassle on top of what they are already having to deal with. Particularly the new vapers who dont know what to expect. I
    think a lot of people dont think there is anything wrong in quickly contacting a vendor to ask where their order is at, but they
    dont stop to think that they are not the only ones doing it and having to answer a few thousand emails is very time consuming.

I must admit since I have become a little active on Facebook....by that I mean going there, I have seen that in comparison we
    are not that bad. You should see the way some of 'locals' carry on when they haven't got their order in 2-3 days

We are extra stress that they dont necessarily need to deal with though.
    Fatman likes this.

Super Moderator
    I should amend Paypal above to ... CC Chargeback/Paypal lol
    Tara likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    We know what you meant

I actually thought the Paypal rules changed and they could now use it for vape gear but they still dont seem to be doing it.
    Perhaps that is why they are getting rid of us. They want to start using Paypal but are picturing all the premature 'official
    disputes' they will have on their hands if they continue to deal with Australia

AVF Regular
    Hopefully its just an error or something because I like ITC. They recently added DIY stuff to their site and it looks like they will be soon selling their flavours as concentrates which would be great for us.

AVF Regular
    I hope so too. I was hoping to try them soon
    I reckon its probably be a mistake. Just about every other country is still listed. It would be a bit embarrassing otherwise

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks for the replies,
    I also think its a mistake as I ordered from them a bit over a month ago no problems,$20 US, cheap for 100ml of juice and postage very reasonable.
    Nilla gorilla which is a banana pudding is excellent and I am fussy , good quality juice quality verses quantity not bad at all.
    On par with Dr crimmy, so hope they will continue to post to Autralia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast