AVF Regular

Call for peeps to sign german petition

Fortunately for Germany, for Europe and for the rest of the world, this petition may be signed by anyone. If you are a vaper and you support electronic cigarettes, please take 5 minutes from your time and sign the petition.

Sign the Petition 61453 to the German Parliament “Bundestag”
    Sign the Petition 61453 to the German Parliament - EcigHelper

(link down the bottom)
    Sign the Petition 61453 to the German Parliament - EcigHelper
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Update

Translated from German via google translate

Bundestag Petitions of E Steamer exceeds target by far
    01/22/2016 - 08:40

Berlin (ots) -. With its recent official Petition No. 61453 German E Steamer and its international supporters have set an example. As one of the very few petitions at all these public Bundestag petition has cracked the necessary goal of 50,000 votes and beyond with 56 425 signatures (official result) exceeded.

"With this result, it was made very clear that it is our supporters not to any" "with commercial interests are e-cigarette lobby, but a social movement of people who want a unmutilated E-vapors and personal freedom of choice and also are willing to fight for it. The former smokers have learned from the e-cigarette a them previously unknown quality of life and they will not let take by excessive regulations again. " commented Volkmar Stendel, chairman of the community of interests E-vaping e. V., the first German consumer association for e-steaming.

"The policy is based its decision almost exclusively on information from the BfR (Federal Institute for Risk Assessment) and the WHO Collaborating Centre for Tobacco Control at the DKFZ. The latter is also established through membership of their leader in one of the pharmaceutical industry and funded action group for smoking cessation products for impartial advice unsuitable. " adds Stendel added in conclusion.

Source: Petitionen: Verwendung von Cookies nicht aktiviert

original text

Bundestagspetition der E-Dampfer überschreitet Ziel bei weitem | Pressemitteilung Interessengemeinschaft E-Dampfen
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs