Vaping dangers: Reports of burns, injuries from exploding e-cigarettes (from the cannabist magazine - but in all fairness recently they have had similar press in terms of vaping in this regard)
Vaping dangers: Reports of injuries from exploding e-cigs

Battery Failures: Is it Really the Vapers Fault?
Battery Failures: Is it Really the Vapers Fault? | VapersVoice

Brick walls in the UK (vaping point blog)
vapingpoint

*Sighs heavily - Malaysia Vape seizure: Court orders Health D-G, three others to file statement of defence -
Vape seizure: Court orders Health D-G, three others to file statement of defence | Malaysia | Malay Mail Online

Malaysia again - Vape dealers may go underground
Vape dealers may go underground | Daily Express Newspaper Online, Sabah, Malaysia.

Will Virginia Succeed in Banning Vaping at Restaurants?
https://munchies.vice.com/en/article...at-restaurants

Palestine- Near As I Can Tell:Vaping is not the cool look you might think it is (Oddly I never imagined the name Palestine and vaping in the same sentence but here it is... )
Near As I Can Tell:Vaping is not the cool look you might think it is - Palestineherald.com: Columnists

Four Tips to Keep Your Kids From Vaping- (Personally I think this article idea a bit stupid and counter productive but it might float someones boat.. )
How To Keep Your Kids From Vaping

California - (backlash) Tobacco companies targeting our generation through e-cigarette advertising
Tobacco companies targeting our generation through e-cigarette advertising | The Daily Californian

Chasing the facts about e-cigarette health risks
Behind the Vapor | Research

Welp no Aussie specific news it seems - People just don't seem to be writing anything or saying anything - or if they are its at a whisper - So either I cant post or may miss it completely (kinda like snus articles) But will keep trying to find em .. Hopefully something soon

But here is a handy calculator site to try and make up for it today

The Steam engine ...
Steam Engine main page | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators