Honk Kong Smoking on the decline, but e-cigarette regulation needed, says gov’t
https://www.hongkongfp.com/2016/02/0...ded-says-govt/

Fueling the e-cigarette ‘gateway’ crusade with tax dollars (As much as I hate what they stand for overall - they do have a point on this)
Fueling the e-cigarette ‘gateway’ crusade with tax dollars

US basketball?
With new vape lounge, trend is here to stay
With new vape lounge, trend is here to stay | The State News

US: A help, or all hype? E-cig retailers see hot sales as tobacco users seek to quit
A help, or all hype? E-cig retailers see hot sales as tobacco users seek to quit | Local - KY3.com

canada Health Minister taking “cautious” approach to vaping regulation
Health Minister taking “cautious” approach to vaping regulation | Globalnews.ca

BA Student's E-Cigarette Catches Backpack On Fire, Building Evacuated (a few of these stories atm.. cbfed posting all of em cause its lopsided when other battery products are taken into consideration so this is my token one)
BA Student's E-Cigarette Catches Backpack On Fire, Building Evac - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Entrepreneur Turns Hardships Into Blessings With New E-Cigarette Business North Shore Vapes Brings High End Quality Products To Highwood (really a story that you hear over and over)
Entrepreneur Turns Hardships Into Blessings With New E-Cigarette Business North Shore Vapes Brings High End Quality Products To Highwood - Chicago Tribune

Older but fun - Vaping memes
25 Hilarious Vaping Memes

Carl philips Diacetyl in e-cigarettes — what we can really say (not much)
Diacetyl in e-cigarettes — what we can really say (not much) | Anti-THR Lies and related topics

American Lung Association Gives Middle Finger to Vapers Who Have Quit or are Trying to Quit Smoking
The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary

Couple article on this mod so have included it today This Xbox 360 controller is also a vape, because moms just can't get a break (Pfft they are behind the times )
This Xbox 360 controller is also a vape, because moms just can't get a break | The Verge also this one This Inventor Modified An Xbox 360 Controller To Include A Vape : T-Lounge : Tech Times

Framing the Debate: E-cigarettes and Children
Framing the Debate: E-cigarettes and Children

will the vape life ever be cool? nyfw is figuring it out (Another article with lip service to the one all ready posted)
https://i-d.vice.com/en_au/article/w...e=idtwitteranz

OK I think thats the bulk of it ..