Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By sams
  • 1 Post By pgscott
  • 1 Post By sassy

Thread: Difference of ecig vapor to cigarette smoke A simple experiment

AVF Regular

Difference of ecig vapor to cigarette smoke A simple experiment

Flea, PurpleVapes, rab and 1 others like this.

When life throws you lemons, vape lemonade.

I like simple. If it's not simple, I don't like it.

AVF Regular
    The thing is, Simon Chapman has said several times on TV and radio that he agrees that vaping is far less dangerous to the individual than smoking is. He even says something on the lines of "no one serious in ecig research thinks that vaping is anywhere near as dangerous as smoking".

He, and many others always takes it to the population level, and accuse ecigs of promoting smoking, and delaying smoking cessation, or normalising smoking which as a whole, makes ecigs very dangerous.

Theyve basically moved the goal posts, and it's disingenuous, but thats kind of where the debate is at now.

Its great that these studies are happening, but unfortunately they're not going to get us anywhere politically.

AVF Regular
    Yeah sounds like flapman is trying to save face...and shift his focus - i dont pay any attention to his tripe.

He can shove his myths right up his proverbial as far as i care...oh and i hope he gets cancer too. And an additional malignant cancer strain for every current smoking adult that has heeded his misinformation and steered clear of vaping as a result.

When life throws you lemons, vape lemonade.

I like simple. If it's not simple, I don't like it.

He can shove his myths right up his proverbial as far as i care...oh and i hope he gets cancer too.
    In the Conversation a few weeks ago he was arguing in support of voluntary euthanasia. I hope he doesn't get it. I hope he ends up spending the last 5 - 10 years of his life in a nursing home where he can sit staring at the wall in his nappy consoling himself about his superior life choices.
    sams likes this.

AVF Regular
    In his case I'm in favour of involuntary euthanasia too.
    sams likes this.