Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: zens on a rant again

AVF Regular

zens on a rant again

but he makes sense

All these great flavors... but not for me
    gtadmin, Crisscross, Stomp and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    pfft zen ....uggh.
    bk_renesis likes this.
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by floorzone2 View Post
    pfft zen ....uggh.
    good point
    bk_renesis likes this.

AVF Regular
    He is right tho. And getting weaker in flavour as the lust for higher wattage devices goes up.
    Last edited by Stomp; 20-04-16 at 06:18 PM.

AVF Regular
    What a stupid rant.
    He's got his own shop and has access to cheap US nicotine which he could easily put a few ml into the bottle.

Some people just like to whinge about anything.
    M'lad likes this.

Super Moderator
    8/10 for a Zen rant .

And yet again I do find myself agreeing with him a little ( must be the bitter old man in me developing yet again ) because its becoming true that the market is following very much the "Boutique" demographic ... I mean we are getting newer vapers being kick started by some places with the thought "you cannot get a decent vape under 70W" that very sentiment has been espoused even here ... and its simply NOT true ... Many vapers are quite satisfied with an evod and "tootle-puffing" a higher mg at lower watts.
    This category was what vaping USED to be about , but now its all about emulating something sick as tits and wearing a backwards cap and doing vape tricks to a pulsing house beat ! ... Now I love house beats , I love vape tricks , but they are not about Harm reduction , they are about vaping as a money pit and being "cool"

Sigh I better insert this here and be done with it

EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    It seems romantic to think people set up a vaping business just to get people off the smokes, it is a nice thought but I'm sure the profit motive is alive & well in every business. All we can expect from a vape business is to get genuine honest advice & a fair price.
    I can understand his frustration if a lot of the juice companies cut out nic above 6mg because that small amount will have trouble getting someone off the fags a. I'm on 12mg & I can't see that going down with the amounts I inhale.
    gtadmin, Crisscross, CMB and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I smoked for over 20 years and found it easy to go straight to 3mg when I started vaping full time.

AVF Regular
    That's great I too smoked for 20 years if not a few more and anything less than 18 I find I chain vape, now vaping at 18mg I might use 2ml per day, I tried lowering it but ended up chain vaping and blasting through 10+ Mls per day
    To vape to not smoke is why I chose vaping and I think my 2ml per day is a better harm reduction than lowering my nic intake and vaping 10+ Mls per day
    Everyone is different though
    gtadmin, Fatman, Cath Mort and 3 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Interesting, I do chain vape at 3mg.
    However since you vape at 18mg which is 6x the amount I use, wouldn't you go through the equivalent of 12mls anyway?
    So I think it sort of evens out..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast