Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Aeroshot inhalable caffeine .. FDA growl

Aeroshot inhalable caffeine .. FDA growl

CP24- FDA to probe safety of inhalable caffeine

there may be some interesting results to come out of this.
    I doubt it though, a blanket ban in the us is more likely.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    I'm not normally for the banning of things, but I don't like the idea of this product one bit. If people don't have time for a coffee or are that tired and run down and need to inhale a caffeine inhaler on the go, that says a LOT about their life style, eating habits and general well being.
    AutumnGirl likes this.

AVF Regular
    Not much different to using NoDoz I think

Quote Originally Posted by Ernster86 View Post
    I'm not normally for the banning of things, but I don't like the idea of this product one bit. If people don't have time for a coffee or are that tired and run down and need to inhale a caffeine inhaler on the go, that says a LOT about their life style, eating habits and general well being.
    swap the word 'coffee' in that statement for 'cigarette' and 'caffeine inhaler' for 'ecig' say that again though.
    if its bad for you .. sure, but is it..
    FWIW .. I will not touch energy drinks, I get all my caffeine from coffee anyway. I can see this product being more misused as its purely a 'pick me up' type of thing so it will end up in bars and schools.
    It just seems to be be a ban on something that is already available though.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    I think I may wait for it to come out in suppository form.....
    zainwolf likes this.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

The first venture Edwards worked on with Harvard students was the breathable chocolate, called Le Whif. Now he's preparing to promote a product called Le Whaf, which involves putting food and drinks in futuristic-looking glass bowls and turning them into low-calorie clouds of flavour.

Sooooooo it's an e-cig in different packaging and no nicotine then...

CCC
    sas sounds like you stick your face over the glass bowl and inhale, You can Breath in Your Food from Le Whaf and Restrict your Calorie Intake | Trends Updates
    zainwolf likes this.

Bring it on.....................

What we decide to do should not be dictated by Governments as long as we don't hurt others through violence.

Rc
    zainwolf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenscroft View Post
    What we decide to do should not be dictated by Governments as long as we don't hurt others through violence.
    Agreed 100%. Of course, our government is always willing to use violence to STOP us from doing such things.

@CCC:
    Le Whaf has special crystals inside that vibrate rapidly when Le Whaf is switched on, thereby creating ultrasound waves. The low and high pressures created through the liquid alternately make it bubble and then transform it into tiny liquid droplets that look like a cloud.

That's an atomizer

Ours use heat, this one uses ultrasonics to agitate the molecules to heat - but the effect is the same
    Last edited by soundasleep; 20-02-12 at 09:24 PM.

I had a discussion with RC a few months ago about using ultrasonics, I think it would be an incredibly cold vape, however I reckon the flavour would be awesome though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast