What does it say? I dont subscibe and cant find it in my usual places

From the 12th of this month

Australian journal of pharmacy

Nicotine for vaping to be available with script by Megan Haggan —

https://ajp.com.au/news/nicotine-vap...ilable-script/

Updated link https://ajp.com.au/news/nicotine-vap...ilable-script/

Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 26-05-16 at 07:48 PM.
    gtadmin likes this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    just checked the login requirement. you need to be board certified to get the info any nurses in the group .
    I Squonk therefore I vape

AVF Regular
    Don't ask how.... ;-)
    [IMG][/IMG]

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 81cep View Post
    Don't ask how.... ;-)
    You are gender of many talents....

Anyways...
    • ISO CLASS 7 Sterile Compounding Chemist Based in Australia (For ease of mixing all our Nic is premixed in a foreign lab and we drizzle a little flavouring in it)
    • Supercritical CO2 Extraction Process eliminates any and all known contaminants to produce only the finest and purest nicotine extraction for our e-liquid products.
      This is a SuperCritical C02 Extraction setup, i want a tour of the Nicopharm facility, and ill be upset if it doesnt have something like this in it, and instead just some guy pouring nic through a coffee filter

Me, if i had all this lab equipment, id be using pics if that on my website, for the visual reassurance it would offer, not the stock clipart used across their website...but thats just me...
    • Australian Medical Doctor evaluates all patient’s needs and provides a legal prescription for use in smoking cessation. (i think thats already been debunked.)
    • Product is naturally derived and rigorously tested for quality (easily done when youre reading off some other labs ceritication)

So theyre probably getting their nic from the same places we do, and marking it up....so at least theyre probably mixing their Hiliq with flavouring in an ISO 7 certified lab (disclaimer: this may actually just be the kitchen of a normal office, or on the warehouse floor in a business park)
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 26-05-16 at 10:12 PM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Super Moderator
    You can buy pharmaceutical nicotine from Europe for very reasonable prices considering ... and as an aside, there is a company that claims (in a Bloomberg article) it supplies > 50% of the world's pure nicotine "used in products such as patches, gums and lozenges" ... which it sources from tobacco
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    You can buy pharmaceutical nicotine from Europe for very reasonable prices considering ... and as an aside, there is a company that claims (in a Bloomberg article) it supplies > 50% of the world's pure nicotine "used in products such as patches, gums and lozenges" ... which it sources from tobacco
    Apparently nicopharm is the only source for a non "overseas “unregulated” supply" of nicotine if youre an Australian....

Ive been doing it wrong all this time....

Anyone in melbourne up for a tour of their facility? Id request a tour myself. Im happy to be wrong, but this whole setup seems fishy to me
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 26-05-16 at 09:53 PM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stylemessiah View Post
    Anyone in melbourne up for a tour of their facility? Id request a tour myself. Im happy to be wrong, but this whole setup seems fishy to me
    It's just a compounding pharmacy, so presumably it's put together the same way any compounded medicine would be - by a pharmacist.

Any compounding pharmacy would be able to do the same - the harder part is getting a doctor to write you a prescription, usually.

The nicotine has presumably traceable batch numbers and so on. Unfortunately just because it's pharmaceutical grade nicotine only means that the purity is guaranteed, it doesn't mean that it has the taste (or lack of) that we look for.
    stylemessiah likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    81cep- Thankyou! May you breed often and have much healthy stock ... You are truely a magician... and above the mortal realm

ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs