Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Forget e-cigs,tobacco, alcohol and fat - the do gooders want to ban water too!

Forget e-cigs,tobacco, alcohol and fat - the do gooders want to ban water too!

Recent article in National Geographic - banning bottled water...

Bottled Water Is Silly
    Best Wishes

Michael

AVF Regular
    I'm all for banning it.

It's been one of the most atrocious scams of the last 20 years.
    Mushman, buggy and Dante like this.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

True - but the silly thing is Coke, Pepsi etc are ok in their eyes - struck me as similar to the idea of banning e-cigs but allowing tobacco cigs...
    Best Wishes

Michael

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mgr57 View Post
    True - but the silly thing is Coke, Pepsi etc are ok in their eyes - struck me as similar to the idea of banning e-cigs but allowing tobacco cigs...

The point is you cant get softdrinks out of a tap and carry about in a reusable bottle.

Reminds me of something a I saw a couple of years back that reminded me ('sif I needed it) of how moronic some people are..... Mt Macedon ORGANIC Spring Water.

Organic water?.... FFS!!!
    Mushman likes this.
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Why on earth would anyone with a brain pay 3 bucks for a small bottle of water when they can get it for effectively nothing from a tap?

Oh and the tap water will also help prevent tooth cavities as well...

There's a big conspiracy going on here and it aint the govmint this time!

I'm not into the fancy bottled water, but I would like it to stay on the market as sometimes I'm somewhere and really thirsty, not near a tap, so want water, and yeah it's dumb to pay that much, but if I'm really thirsty I'll just buy it. I live in Brisbane, so thirst is common, and forgotten water bottles are too, for me anyway.

Fluoride in water is a great way for mining companies to get rid of their waste chemicals for a bit of extra profit and poison us with Government permission.

We pay for water and I pay more to buy filters which remove these shit additives to get it out again.
    What the **** is wrong with pure water?

I have just joined the Australian Sovereignty Party as put up by Mushman and I thank him for that link as I have had enough of the Nanny state bullshit that just keeps on happening.

It is our Life... our future,....... to coin a term that is fantastic for our cause

RC
    Mushman likes this.

I have an RO unit to get rid of the fluoride that QLD (or is it just Brisbane?) has recently started putting in. I don't know enough about the pros & cons as we never had it before, but I've lived without it long enough, and my RO takes it out, so I can continue living without it. LOL, been a while since I actively posted on an Aussie forum. Love the no filters.

Reverse osmosis will remove the flouride but generally kills the vitality of the water. It is better generally to use a drip type system as in the ones with candles that mimic underground caverns or those that create double helix systems that keep the water alive. That is just my humble opinion as one who has studied this sort of stuff. I am an ND, D.Ac, B.Ac and a few more things. It is what I do for a job.

Ok Stoney, I know you don't agree but one of my Majors was Homeaopathy where I have seen brilliant results.

But at least we both love the Line as a common ground.

RC

Thanks for the info Ravenscroft.

Would you be able to tell me if this liquid is as pure as they say it is? I found it has 4 ingredients only, or maybe just 3. VG, nicotine, malty something or other, and I do forget the last one if there was 4. I can't remember where I found the ingredients. I googled that much e cig info in the last week, my head is spinning.

E-Liquid, ECOpure eliquid

I bought the EcoPure 20mgs Rich. Sorry for off topic.

I found this:

http://www.intellicig.com/wp-content...2009-04-14.pdf
    Last edited by bren; 24-02-12 at 02:48 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast