• 4 Post By CCVaper
  • 8 Post By Toddosh
  • 7 Post By gtadmin
  • 1 Post By Ernster86
  • 1 Post By Hyper

Thread: Lets Face It....were going to get screwed

AVF Regular

Lets Face It....were going to get screwed

I dont know this is just a rant, but after seeing the ridiculous, almost criminal US regulations, the vaping industry atleast in the US is going down the toilet. Innovation, affordability, and choice has hit a roadblock.

The situation I fear will be even worse in Australia as we cant even buy nicotine based ecig products in our own country. I dont know how long left we will be allowed to import ecigs/nic, but knowing how PC Australia is, I think our sitation will be even worse than the US.

Here in SA companies are still selling non-nic ecigs which I thought was not allowed due to the "you cant sell something that looks like a cigarette" law.

I thought common sense would prevail and they wouldnt be able to get away with what they did due to the clear benefits and how big ecig industry has become, but I was wrong.

I dont know whats going on or what will happen but its clear we live in the ecig wild west and its coming to an end sooner or later.
    Last edited by Ernster86; 10-06-16 at 02:13 PM.

AVF Regular
    Nothing will stop me and a lot of others from vaping....they can't stop 1000s of tons of all kinds of drugs coming into the country and they never will...what chances have they got of trying to stop people vaping or getting nic?....

Their loss in taxes......fook'em...in the end we still vape...sure with a heap of hassles...but we still vape...
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Government and common sense shouldn't be used in the same sentence ever.

AVF Regular
    China won't be under any regulations and will still be pumping out mods/coils etc. Online sales will boom.
    Just stock up on nicotine and start perfecting diy juices in case draconian laws come into effect here.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernster86 View Post
    ... but its clear we live in the ecig wild west and its coming to an end sooner or later.
    No we don't! That's a phrase repeated often by the FDA and all the other "think of the children" zealots to justify to the American people why the regulations were written and the draconian "final rule" was implemented. A 10 sec sound bite to spoon feed the media, which they have picked up because in the majority of cases, investigative reporting died 25 years ago.

Propaganda by zealots and busybodies to protect the income streams (and therefore taxation streams) of the tobacco and pharmaceutical companies.
    Robray, giruvian, Fatman and 4 others like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    No need to go off on a rant...I obviously didnt mean wild west in a bad way. I prefer disposables/cigalikes if I cant import my whitecloud I dont know what Im going to do
    sc_rufctr likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
    China won't be under any regulations and will still be pumping out mods/coils etc. Online sales will boom.
    Just stock up on nicotine and start perfecting diy juices in case draconian laws come into effect here.
    Do you think Australia will ban importing ecigs?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernster86 View Post
    Do you think Australia will ban importing ecigs?
    There is always a possibility. But if anything gets banned, it will most likely be nicotine.
    Ernster86 likes this.