Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Thread: Are you ANGRY? Want to send a pro vaping message this election? Sex Party for Senate.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Are you ANGRY? Want to send a pro vaping message this election? Sex Party for Senate.

We have heard nothing from the other parties on their vaping policies. They just want to ignore us and hope we go away.

Now is the time to strike a blow for vapers freedom! We CAN make a difference this Federal Election!

The Sex Party is the main party that clearly supports vapers rights. They have candidates in every State Senate election except WA. However, there is a pro vape person standing there, https://twitter.com/aussiesunite from the Australian People's Party.

As you can see in this Tweet, the Sex Party actually have a real chance of securing a Senate seat in Victoria! A few hundred vapers could easily make the difference!

https://twitter.com/FionaPattenMLC/s...49952312041473

So lets go out there now and do the biggest social media campaign of our history! We might even get more Senators elected if this gets big enough!

I've started this, and will do more later, but I've just come off night shift and have another tonight so I must go and sleep. It's up to you! Get vapers to vote Sex Party, get your family to vote Sex Party, get other vapers families to vote Sex Party; the Party that supports a real Right to Life, by supporting your switch to vaping! Post on Facebook, Twitter, tell your friends.

Let's get excited and do this! For the first time, we could change Australian political history, and make the other parties stand up and take notice! If this get's big enough, we could even have other Senators elected!
    Noe, Vaporific and merexy like this.

AVF Regular
    What's their "position" on the other important stuff.... like the economy? Are they "on top" of it?

.... or are we going to get "screwed" with another term of stale "mate"
    Last edited by singlefished; 29-06-16 at 01:58 PM.
    BrianS, mrs308hjute and CCVaper like this.

AVF Regular
    Ok I agree that we need all the support we can get, but FFS, how about a serious group, instead of this ? Honestly, how much credibility does this party inspire? What percentage of th population actually give a shit what they have to say?

IMHO, this is a real bad idea, if not a total waste of time and resources....
    singlefished and Mistic Lady like this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    meh, this whole election seems like a waste of time and resources.

group A of little kids upset cause someone pissed in their weetbix
    or group B that did the pissing but wont shut up complaining they couldn't fill the bowl.
    group C -F who gives a crap, just fighting over the table scraps like dogs.
    trumpy955 likes this.

AVF Regular
    I just went through their whole site, all I found was them wanting to lower the taxes on cigarettes, vaping is not at all mentioned.
    ermoon2 and Chrisso_88 like this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

Super Moderator
    Vote party A, slightly left of centre or party B slightly right or centre ... same party really with 1 or 2 differing policies. If you want things to stay the same, keep voting the same.

Of course you could send a message by voting parties C-n if they have a chance of winning ... for instance X-{don't ask me to spell his name} has a very good chance of winning lower house seats in the electorates of Mayo and Grey in SA (and maybe others), and appears to be at least open to the concept of harm minimisation.

But vote for the party who's policies match your views overall, and who you think will actually implement those policies.
    Fatman, DogMan and merexy like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I have already voted, don't want to line up on Saturday with hundreds of other people so I go to my local early voting center..... No crowds ;-)
    DogMan and fixit like this.

Super Moderator
    But ... she rides a Beemer
    essiemessy and Hoofprint like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    But ... she rides a Beemer
    Well there's no accounting for taste I suppose...
    merexy likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast