Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: This Came in the Mail Today.

AVF Regular

This Came in the Mail Today.

Ugh.
    Not touching selling any vape gear with a bargepole anyway.
    Just so you know, vape nazis.
    Last edited by essiemessy; 12-08-16 at 01:27 PM.
    Robray, Crisscross, Fatman and 2 others like this.
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

Super Moderator
    Blanket mail out even to non-vape sellers hey ... they really must be revenue short on the Gold Coast
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    So it would seem. Love the date... LOL

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by essiemessy View Post
    So it would seem. Love the date... LOL
    Essie did you get it because of the shop.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Yup.
    Had a guy come around a couple of years ago with evods, and we got in a handful with some different 0mg juices. Sold them quick enough, but there was no $ or satisfaction in it by the time you get your cut, but chomp up the time with explaining stuff again and again and bloody again, to people who expect miracles and won't listen to suggestions to make said miracles manifest.
    Was simply not worth the effort. Easier to refer them to online vape stores.

AVF Regular
    Could be getting sent to all Qld'ers who signed up for the university study years ago.

Just a thought.

AVF Regular
    at least you get them, in WA we get no warning, just RAIDS! and lots of them lately.
    essiemessy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Blanket mail out even to non-vape sellers hey ... they really must be revenue short on the Gold Coast
    They're a weird mob on the GC (sorry Essie LOL) plus this is the health department so contact with reality is questionable. Of all the things they could be doing to improve public health like shortening hospital waiting times (fire some bureaucrats and hire more nurses) or creating more employment (same solution) they are going to target all tobacconists and potential vape stores to make sure they are not selling anything that might actually help someone stop smoking.

I expect you'll get a visit Essie, as will everyone else who received a letter - then you can't say they didn't warn you. Send 'em away with a flea in their ear for me.

It's obviously a form letter, and a preprinted one at that. They sign and date them, then a couple of weeks after sending it to you they come and pay you a visit. I'd like to know how many people they have working on this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Yup. They would have a record of the fact we sell tobacco products. so it's just a churn-out according to their database, I'm presuming. If we see them it'll just be in the process of going down their lists.
    All they'll find in our cabinets is one side with ciggies/baccy/filters. On the other is my wire, sheet and thread/cord stashes, because we're a bee's **** away from stopping selling smokes altogether.

****'em.
    Crisscross, Cath Mort and merexy like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by essiemessy View Post
    Yup. They would have a record of the fact we sell tobacco products. so it's just a churn-out according to their database, I'm presuming. If we see them it'll just be in the process of going down their lists.
    All they'll find in our cabinets is one side with ciggies/baccy/filters. On the other is my wire, sheet and thread/cord stashes, because we're a bee's **** away from stopping selling smokes altogether.

****'em.
    I've been trawling round the web looking at enforcement on chop chop etc. Found myself getting this weird compulsion to buy some (after seeing pictures and videos of it, even though it looked like third rate stuff). I'd really hate burning and smoking it. That's weird, I just want to smell it in the packet.

Time to get out the baccy vapes I guess LOL
    essiemessy and merexy like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast