Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By BrianS
  • 2 Post By rebelagainstthemachine
  • 1 Post By rebelagainstthemachine
  • 4 Post By CMB
  • 2 Post By Wombats1

Thread: Wonderful affiliation of NNA (au)

AVF Regular

Wonderful affiliation of NNA (au)

Makes me wonder why they would affiliate with this

Synthetic Drugs - Today Tonight Adelaide
    Smoke free since april 2016

AVF Regular
    Because the organisation is made up of a gp ( not an expert in any particular field ) and 2 crackpots (who have multiple times seemed to be unstable in their online comments)

AVF Regular
    lmao! We should also legalize Krokodil while we are at it- You know - cause if it were legal and medically monitored it might be ok...

FFS no wonder synthetic drugs are on the rise - often they are DIY and lack the legality (cause they legal peeps cant keep up)

Maybe if public health grew a pair in Australia they would like the US legalize cannabis (which is often a good alternative for the already addicted on other stuff and a better alternative to alcohol as a relaxant) then maybe some of our societal and drug related issues would go down (including synthetic drugs) - Hell at the very least .. they wouldnt have to pick on smokers for revenue cause cannabis would bring in alot more ..

as to the rest pmsl .. no comment
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 22-09-16 at 02:45 AM.
    disley and Northerner like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Total insanity... when many illegal drugs pose far less risk but prohibition has driven the populace to this.

I'm not seeing the NNA affiliation in the story though?
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    I'm not seeing the NNA affiliation in the story though?
    Not in the story but Fiona whatever her name is attended the melb vape "rally". Also the NNA are strong supporters of the Sex Party

AVF Regular
    Ah ok... they are affiliating with the only party that will support them, but that party is more liberal than most of us would like.

I get it now.
    "Go away and come back when you understand better." he said. He would not let me pass.

AVF Regular

Lol sorry Northerner this is all I have on the subject atm ... *shrug
    Northerner likes this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

CMB
    AVF Regular
    insert random kitten pic
    Last edited by Fatman; 22-09-16 at 03:15 PM. Reason: yeah ahah .. nooooo ;)

AVF Regular
    Basically the government created the boom in synthetic poisons when people wanted to avoid losing jobs through drug testing, cannabis can stay in the body for up to three months, so if I smoked a fat joint at a party two or three weeks ago at a party on my time off came back I would test positive on a urine test. Synthetics are generally unknown substances that defeat testing as no protocol has been formulated for detecting the substances.
    Make no mistake though these drugs are often orders of magnitude stronger than say the best cannabis.

The NNA (au) affiliated with the Australian sex party because they (sex party) support drug use for recreational use all of the above and including nicotine.

The Australian Sex party is the political arm of the EROS Association sex shops Australia wide are members of EROS and peddle these poisons as legal because the substances are unknown and avoid the laws in place.

NNA (au) and sex party

Are you ANGRY? Want to send a pro vaping message this election? Sex Party for Senate.

As a spokesperson for NNA (au) states

Who cares? Its for the cause.

So it seems the end justifys the means.

IMPO its a mistake but thats just me and apparently I am making ridicoulous claims according to the same NNA (au) spokesperson I think if they watched a loved one destroy themselves with these poisons they may not be so flippant.
    Last edited by Wombats1; 22-09-16 at 03:24 PM. Reason: Some puntuation so you dont go blue��
    gtadmin and Northerner like this.

AVF Regular
    Just to make myself clear I am unopposed to advocacy or the nna (au) in principle, I support the idea that vaping is good, support the need to lobby meat heads in government and oppose tobacco controls rabid attacks on vapers and under privileged socio economic groups (hell I smoked for 30+ years it near killed me).

What I dont support is idiotic non consequences based cognitive behaviour from an organisation that claims to advocate on my behalf.

There has to be a better way.

Wish I had all the answers