Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hithere

Thread: Blacknote reduce stock due to FDA regulations

AVF Regular

Blacknote reduce stock due to FDA regulations

I just got an email from Blacknote the US e liquid brand who do NETS. They are discontinuing 3 of their juice blends because of the costs that FDA regulations have brought about. They're putting 35% discount on the discontinued juices.
    from 18-25 October. Its depressing to start seeing companies going under because of FDA regs.

Hi Lynne, receive 35% off on Adagio, Bravura and Cadenza.*
    DogMan likes this.

AVF Regular
    I kind of dont buy this as a reason.

Companies still have 2 years to sell their already-on-the-market products as longas they dont update it or change the packaing.

Even still, there's a court case going on between nicopure (maker of Halo Ejuices) and the FDA.

Using the FDA as a reason to close-up or take items off the shelves doesnt make sense unless they've already given up hope and/or want to start some other business model early.

Most shops will be milking it as much as they can for the next two years until every US vaper is forced to go back to smoking.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleVapes View Post
    I kind of dont buy this as a reason.

Companies still have 2 years to sell their already-on-the-market products as longas they dont update it or change the packaing.

Even still, there's a court case going on between nicopure (maker of Halo Ejuices) and the FDA.

Using the FDA as a reason to close-up or take items off the shelves doesnt make sense unless they've already given up hope and/or want to start some other business model early.

Most shops will be milking it as much as they can for the next two years until every US vaper is forced to go back to smoking.
    I hadn't thought of it that way..But the good bit is...35%discount... It might be good value if the postage cost doesn't put anyone off.

AVF Regular
    Australia always likes to follow the USA...when the USA bans something, guess what Aus does? Same thing, usually very quickly.

When the USA legalises something...Aus seems to drag its feet.

Rights and freedoms are taken at a whim, but to get them back is a fucking huge effort.