Back in August I made a post about the FDA rules that came into effect on the 8th of August 2016.

For those who aren't aware, American ecig businesses are not allowed to sell any product that was placed on the market after the 8th of August 2016. On 8th of August 2018, every ecig product on the market, no matter how small and insignificant, whether it be an ejuice, a replaceable coil or even a silicone ring, will need to undergo multi-million dollar approval. There is currently a court case in process to fight this, but if these rules go ahead it will most definitely be the end of vaping in the United Sates.

My main fear about this was that ecig manufacturers such as Joyetech, Aspire, Kanger, Smok, and Wimsec would stop making new products due to losing access to what I thought World's biggest ecig market.

Well it's been more than 2 months now, and these companies are still pumping out new product after new product.

That can only mean that there's enough enthusiasm for vaping outside of the US that provided this incentive.

Even though I've settled on the one PV device myself these days, I still love the evolving technology. I've recently converted two smokers to vaping, and it's awesome to see them get bit by the vaping bug as I had been 5 years ago. Everytime I see them, they've got a new tank. These are people who had never shopped online in their lives, and are now ordering music mp3 gadgets with their fastech ecig accessory orders, without even asking for my advice or me even knowing about it.

So I just want to say thanks to everyone, here and everywhere else in the world outside of the US for keeping up the passion for vaping tech and providing incentive for these companies to keep pumping new stuff out.

I dont know what it is about vape tech, but I freakin love this shit, even in the face of wanting to release myself from nicotine's hold. I've settled on the Plato because to be honest, I genuinely think the Plato is best PV to ever make it onto the market to date, and I've tried a lot of products in my 5 years of vaping.

I look forward to whatever the next big thing will be.