• 1 Post By AllyP
  • 8 Post By gtadmin
  • 7 Post By giruvian
  • 3 Post By giruvian
  • 5 Post By Fatman

Thread: Forum Paranoia

AVF Regular

Forum Paranoia

How pathetic can some forums be. A friend of mine whom you might know got banned from a certain forum which I will not name forum for daring to suggest to certain members an alternate forum where the Admins were not so heavy handed in penalising people for being off topic, and lets face it folks we can stray off topic. Thankfully this forum Admins are not so heavy handed.

This particular member of that paranid forum did not advertise the alternate forum in open discussions and all he did was to PM unhappy members and tell them of an alternate more friendly site.

Talk about control freaks, people that are unhappy, on any social media have the right to know where contentment on social media can be found and this member tried to help these unhappy souls. I certainly will have nothing to do with that forum or their FB page. The member was accused of Sabotage. Sabotage my butt.

I must say if that particular forum is so paranoid about loosing members then it must be a pretty crappy forum. I have been there and it is.

Moderators I think I am in the right area of Media as this does come under social media. I name no names of forums or members. Just wish to express my disgust at such behaviour by that forums Admins and the low life dogs that reported the member.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymo316 View Post
    How pathetic can some forums be. A friend of mine whom you might know got banned from a certain forum which I will not name forum for daring to suggest to certain members an alternate forum where the Admins were not so heavy handed in penalising people for being off topic, and lets face it folks we can stray off topic. Thankfully this forum Admins are not so heavy handed.

This particular member of that paranid forum did not advertise the alternate forum in open discussions and all he did was to PM unhappy members and tell them of an alternate more friendly site.

Talk about control freaks, people that are unhappy, on any social media have the right to know where contentment on social media can be found and this member tried to help these unhappy souls. I certainly will have nothing to do with that forum or their FB page. The member was accused of Sabotage. Sabotage my butt.

I must say if that particular forum is so paranoid about loosing members then it must be a pretty crappy forum. I have been there and it is.

Moderators I think I am in the right area of Media as this does come under social media. I name no names of forums or members. Just wish to express my disgust at such behaviour by that forums Admins and the low life dogs that reported the member.
    Wrong! that member constantly promoted his closed forum on multiple threads. If his forum had been a open forum - it would have been a different story. Please stop with the cross forum drama and blatant lies. its so f..king boring.
    You cant use forums as your personal war ground to fight grudges. For me Vaping forums are about giving up the Stinkies and supporting each other.
    Shame on you - take the fucking crap elsewhere.
    Rant over!
    Noe likes this.

AVF Regular
    Closed forum? Excuse me I had no trouble going to view it? I do not know to which forum you reference. He is not even a member of this forum AFAIK care to name that member and let him or her defend him or herself.

AVF Regular
    Would you like a electric whisk to stir that shit?
    I doubt you need one but happy to post one to you free of charge.

Super Moderator
    Enough of this cross-forum crap. If you want to complain about a "certain" forum, go there and complain.
    I'll say this once ... no more.
    Noe, giruvian, Fatman and 5 others like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    Hey guys - this is SFA to do with AVF.

Seriously....WE DON'T CARE AND ARE NOT INTERESTED

Get the hint?

Now run along and play nicely with everyone.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    Ooh GT, you beat me to it while I was typing lol
    gtadmin, Fatman and stylemessiah like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Super Moderator
    Late to the party, that will teach me for logging off and having a quiet night and a shower... Concur with my compatriots 100%
    giruvian, gtadmin, DogMan and 2 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them